cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bags for G752

syedsyazani
Level 7
So i had the razer tactical backpack pro. Was surprised it didn't fit. If only it was wider a by an inch more 😞

Anyway so I narrowed down to two bags the everki Titan and slappa 17inch custom bag

I like the material of the slappa. 1680D ballistic nylon. Even though the dimensions of its laptop compartment just fall short of g752's dimension.

So I've no choice but the Titan. I'd really like to know what specific material it's made of. Can't find it online. Support hasn't gotten back to me.

Also if there's any other bag made of 1680D nylon that are as comfy/large as the razer tactical backpack that can fit the laptop I'd like to know!

Thanks 🙂
40 REPLIES 40

borkri
Level 7
Just bought the g751jy, for that one I went for an Everki Titan backpack...it was the one I could find with a review that sounded most promising...check that one out?

edit: link to review http://www.gadgetreview.com/everki-titan-backpack-review

vore01
Level 7
syedsyazani wrote:
So i had the razer tactical backpack pro. Was surprised it didn't fit. If only it was wider a by an inch more 😞

Anyway so I narrowed down to two bags the everki Titan and slappa 17inch custom bag

I like the material of the slappa. 1680D ballistic nylon. Even though the dimensions of its laptop compartment just fall short of g752's dimension.

So I've no choice but the Titan. I'd really like to know what specific material it's made of. Can't find it online. Support hasn't gotten back to me.

Also if there's any other bag made of 1680D nylon that are as comfy/large as the razer tactical backpack that can fit the laptop I'd like to know!

Thanks 🙂

When I first read your post I thought you were talking about "AIR BAGS" and I said to myself what kind of games are you playing that you need air bags connected to your laptop.

I heard racing games are pretty realistic but jeez...

Anyway, I have an MSI case that was shipped with my now returned 17" Asus but now being resent (long story) because the carrying case (briefcase type) I wanted was to small for the laptops size.
The MSI case is nice but it hides the true identify of the monster within. Doesn't the laptop manufacturer make a specific "case" for it's machine?

MrRuckus
Level 10
This is along the lines of what I use. I purchased mine I think 4 generations back. I have been using it ever since and Im about due for a replacement. I'll probably get the same again. I dont really care for the backbacks. Too cumbersome to carry in my hand, so I go for the briefcase style instead. This laptop though is slightly larger then the G750. The zipper to close the top (I only do if its raining) is now a very tight fit.

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1G53HC3241&cm_re=Targus_Laptop_bag-_-9SIA1G53HC3241-_-P...
(ROG has simply become too expensive compared to the competition with same specs... 😞 )
MSI GE75 Raider 10SGS - i7 10750H - RTX 2080 Super - 32GB Ram - 1TB WD NVMe - 2TB 960 EVO - 300Hz 17inch Display
RETIRED: ALIENWARE R17 R5 - i7 8750H - GTX 1070 @ 1.9Ghz - 16GB DDR4 - NVMe 970 EVO 1TB - SSD 960 EVO 1TB
SOLD: ASUS G703VI-XH74K, RETIRED: ASUS G752VY-DH72, RETIRED: ASUS G750JH DB71 , RETIRED:ASUS G74Sx DH72

syedsyazani
Level 7
Thanks guys for the suggestions ! It's hard to find a bag for this monster haha

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
I've bought the Everki advance 18,4" (EKB407NCH18). I've also ROG backpack but G752 won't enter due to approx. 1 inch major size that have on the back (look externally more similar to a 4:3 notebook than a 16:9). With this bag (the only one that fit 34 cm and not 33,5 cm) the notebook seems fit fine.

Details:

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but how padded is the Everki? Particularly the area that hits your thigh/leg?

JustinThyme
Level 13
Not very padded at all. Thin closed cell foam sewn into the lining about 3/8' thick on the Everki Advance.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

why not just use the shuttle backpack?

https://www.asus.com/Computer-Bags/ASUS_ROG_SHUTTLE_BACKPACK/

I'm using it and can confirm that it does a great job.

According to the disclaimer on Amazon, the shuttle doesn't fit the ROG G752V.