cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G751JT problems

Simao
Level 7
Hi, I have a Asus G751JT with only a few months. In a this few months i have many problems with the laptop, dead pixels, fan noises. The laptop was two times to warranty, and now, for the third time, he present again problems. Again a dead pixels on the screen, again fan noise (in the two fans), the hard drive sometimes make a click sound, like scratch, and sometimes, the laptop stops, the windows crash. It´s the third time at he present this problems. What can I do? I can change with the warranty the product? Thanks, need options about what can I do.
3 REPLIES 3

Gps3dx
Level 12
The problems you describe here are pure HW based, this is the retailer problem, and eventually Asus.
Demand they switch the laptop for a BRAND NEW item, or that they UPGRADE your laptop to a better model ( as compensation ).
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

It´s easy like that? I have to complain directly to the Asus, or to the store where I buy the product? Now, my right fan, like also the left fan, make a noise like shaking, or risking, very high, when the fan starts working. Also, the SSD and Hd make noise, and sometimes they freezes. I´m very disappointed with this product. He give me a lot of problems. :louco:

Simao wrote:
It´s easy like that? I have to complain directly to the Asus, or to the store where I buy the product? Now, my right fan, like also the left fan, make a noise like shaking, or risking, very high, when the fan starts working. Also, the SSD and Hd make noise, and sometimes they freezes. I´m very disappointed with this product. He give me a lot of problems. :louco:

I dunno from which country you're from - as each country has its own commerce laws which dictates who should you complain to.
My guess is that as few months pasted since you bought it - it's not in the hands of the retailer anymore.
You should open RMA ticket at the registered asus labs in your area/country.( doesn't mean they're aus employees they might be 3rd party lab with official partnership with asus )
Please enter THIS LINK and choose your country, then you should be able to see the RMA labs in your country.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]