Power SupplyGIGABYTE ODIN Pro 1200W
    Keyboard ASUS Strix Tactic Pro
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 64Bit

Questions about ASUS Strix Tactic Pro Keyboard

- In dedicated support page there exists 3 different firmware updates:

v1.07
    v1.08
    and v1.09 <-- This claims that it fixes the BIOS problem. (Unable to enter BIOS by pressing DEL key)

However I noticed that only the second version, v1.08 fixes the BIOS problem. Otherwise the latest and the first firmware update doesn't fix the BIOS problem.
    Altough my computer's mainboard is rather an old one: "GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 (Rev 1) mainboard"

- "Gaming Mode" which is activated by pressing FN + F12 buttons only works if NKRO is also activated.
    For example, if I deactivate NKRO while Gaming Mode is active (That is, the "G" light still ON) Windows Button also works.
    Is this intended ?

- Yes it is possible to record and assign On-The-Fly macros by only using the keyboard but is there also a way to be able to deactivate or delete those macros that we have created by only using keyboard again ?
    (So far the only solution I found is deleting the macros by the help of Strix Software that we have to install on the computer.)

- The Quick Start Guide seems to have irrelevant or wrong information about Strix Software. Any plans to update guide ?

As long as I am concerned, these are not serious problems for me. I LOVE and use this keyboard without any problem and hope to plan to use it for a very long time.
    It's built like a tank, and I really like the orange theme, the macro buttons and their positions. I use the macro buttons under space bar with my left hand's thumb very frequently while gaming. In my opinion, making those macro buttons under the space bar having Cherry MX switches would be better. But oh well...

I am just surprised that a leading corporation like ASUS makes some careless little mistakes when developing this awesome keyboard. I guess in time you lost some integrity or focus in your corporation at least when developing this product.

My first computer's mainboard (in 1997) was an ASUS TX-97XE mainboard, my current monitor is an ASUS VS239HV, my current mouse is an ASUS ROG Gladius, and my current graphics card is an ASUS R7 265. Heck I also have an ASUS EEE Pc purchased like 5 years ago and I deliberately wanted it to be an ASUS brand EEE PC. You can almost call me an ASUS fanboy and ASUS products are my number 1 choice when it comes buying hardware for my custom computer setup.