cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751 JY Asus AI suite 3?

asusyajota
Level 7
So I got this new Seagate 2tb ext HDD (USB 3.0) to backup my files and I am getting a stunning speed of 31mb/sec..

This is quite perplexing since even a 5$ micro sd with a crappy adapter from ebay had a better speed than that.

imo usb 3.0 is supposed to reach at least 50mb/sec. 31mb is literally usb 2.0 speed

When I googled to find some solution I was able to find out about this Asus AI suite 3 and its integrated usb 3.0 speed booster. But I can't seem to find a setup file in driver list for G751. Is there a universal setup file for all asus models or is it actually model specific like asus claims in its introductory page and G751 doesn't have one?

Thanks in advance for any enligtenment
2 REPLIES 2

Gps3dx
Level 12
Hi there...
I can suggest to try to use the internal sub-forum search engine - sometimes it retrieve results better then google.

About your USB 3.0 Q and AI Suite 3 - Please see read my following guides:
G751 Win 10 x64 Guide: HOW TO GET THE USB PORTS & HUBS TO RUN @USB 3.0 SUPERSPEED, WITH NO HANG-UPS ...
A *TWEAK/TRICK* DRIVER THAT ACCELERATES THE TRANSFER RATE AT LEAST TWICE ! ( just beneath the upper guide )

Please comment about this guide and the outcome of your trials in these guides thread - NOT IN THIS THREAD.
That way, we can concentrate all the relevant knowledge in ONE THREAD.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

gps3dx wrote:
hi there...
I can suggest to try to use the internal sub-forum search engine - sometimes it retrieve results better then google.

About your usb 3.0 q and ai suite 3 - please see read my following guides:
g751 win 10 x64 guide: How to get the usb ports & hubs to run @usb 3.0 superspeed, with no hang-ups ...
a *tweak/trick* driver that accelerates the transfer rate at least twice ! ( just beneath the upper guide )

please comment about this guide and the outcome of your trials in these guides thread - not in this thread.
That way, we can concentrate all the relevant knowledge in one thread.

thanks a lot!!!!