ROG Member Array

G751 JY Asus AI suite 3?

So I got this new Seagate 2tb ext HDD (USB 3.0) to backup my files and I am getting a stunning speed of 31mb/sec..

This is quite perplexing since even a 5$ micro sd with a crappy adapter from ebay had a better speed than that.

imo usb 3.0 is supposed to reach at least 50mb/sec. 31mb is literally usb 2.0 speed

When I googled to find some solution I was able to find out about this Asus AI suite 3 and its integrated usb 3.0 speed booster. But I can't seem to find a setup file in driver list for G751. Is there a universal setup file for all asus models or is it actually model specific like asus claims in its introductory page and G751 doesn't have one?

Thanks in advance for any enligtenment

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array Gps3dx PC Specs
    Gps3dx PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Current: G751JT | Retired: G55VW, G51JX
    MotherboardInc M.2 slot
    Storage #1Samsungs EVO 850 128GB
    Storage #21TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 (HTS721010A9E630)
    CPU CoolerMother Nature & Thermodynamics laws
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    Headset/Speakers Logitech T6060
    OS Cleaned installed Windows 10 HOME x64
    Accessory #1 Leap Motion

Hi there...
    I can suggest to try to use the internal sub-forum search engine - sometimes it retrieve results better then google.

About your USB 3.0 Q and AI Suite 3 - Please see read my following guides:
    G751 Win 10 x64 Guide: HOW TO GET THE USB PORTS & HUBS TO RUN @USB 3.0 SUPERSPEED, WITH NO HANG-UPS DURING FILE TRANSFER!!!
    A *TWEAK/TRICK* DRIVER THAT ACCELERATES THE TRANSFER RATE AT LEAST TWICE ! ( just beneath the upper guide )

Please comment about this guide and the outcome of your trials in these guides thread - NOT IN THIS THREAD.
    That way, we can concentrate all the relevant knowledge in ONE THREAD.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by gps3dx View Post
    hi there...
    I can suggest to try to use the internal sub-forum search engine - sometimes it retrieve results better then google.

About your usb 3.0 q and ai suite 3 - please see read my following guides:
    g751 win 10 x64 guide: How to get the usb ports & hubs to run @usb 3.0 superspeed, with no hang-ups during file transfer!!!
    a *tweak/trick* driver that accelerates the transfer rate at least twice ! ( just beneath the upper guide )

please comment about this guide and the outcome of your trials in these guides thread - not in this thread.
    That way, we can concentrate all the relevant knowledge in one thread.
    thanks a lot!!!!