cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility for GL552VW-DH71?

daselby
Level 7
Hi everyone, ROG newbie here. I just bought a GL552VW-DH71 and I'm trying to install a SM951 PCIe (ACHI) M.2 SSD in the open PCIe slot. As with others the laptop is not recognizing the ssd. I've notice that some of the other laptops are able to access the ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility that gives the ability to edit more options than the "normal" bios screens. Does the GL552VW not have that utility? Is it something that I can install? Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.
4 REPLIES 4

ROGdemigod
Level 7
I have a G752VT and wondering where the nice looking BIOS my Asus desktop hadis at on this laptop. I find it hard to believe a $1600 laptop does not have this feature, yet my $500 self built desktop with a $45 Asus motherboard does!

Shutdown your computer. Press and hold the Esc key, and strike the power key shortly while holding Esc until a menu pops up asking what device you want to boot from. Release the Esc key. The last option in the menu will be "Enter Setup" which will give you access to the UEFI Firmware configuration utility. Hope that helps,

M

Hello how to make my laptop with biox lev and if you can help me

Hello how to make my laptop with biox lev and if you can help me bois uefi