Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

G752VT Integrated Graphics Card Missing?

Hi guys

I have a problem with the Intel HD 530 integrated graphics card. In the Device Manage-Display Adapters the card is missing, and if i try to install the driver from the intel website it says that "the computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software".
    Anybody else has this problem?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Intel graphics are disabled by the manufacturer. Nvidia is the only option, manufacturers intended design.

New ROGer Array

thanks for the reply, i was thinking one more problem to the ever growing list of problems with this laptop

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

ever growing list of problems with this laptop
    Tried the left USB 3.0 ports yet?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Julskey's Avatar

Alex, small world.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
    Tried the left USB 3.0 ports yet?

i know this problem from my old G74sx, i wouldnt have it any other way )

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Pleshu View Post
    i know this problem from my old G74sx, i wouldnt have it any other way )
    What is wrong with the left USB ports? I have no issues at all with those. I use them all the time lol.

Only issue I have right now is the NVMe drives not working correctly because our BUNK bios is locked in RAID mode.

Other than that, I'm loving this laptop as of right now. I have the G752VT-RH71 with the Gtx970m. Just so you guys are aware, I have a custom modded bios for this gpu that is SWEET!! It unlocks the cards limits of 135mhz core and +25mv.

New vBios 970m Limits
    Core slider +810mhz ability
    Mem slider +2505mhz ability.. Same as stock vBios
    Voltage slider +212.5mv now instead of +25mv stock

With new vBios I flashed too, so far I have gone up to
    1275mhz Core ( +237mhz )
    6005mhz Memory ( +500mhz )
    Voltage needed is +50mv over stock.

This is the vBios everyone has been waiting for!! I have it if you are interested. Send me PM
    Last edited by Hambone07; 12-22-2015 at 11:18 PM.

New ROGer Array

when i bought it i had a few disconnects from the ports but now they seem to be working ok
    also first 2 days sometimes, if i had a hdmi connected when i booted my screen would stay black and i had to boot a few times to make it work again, but this problem dissapeared also

i am satisfied with the laptop with the exception of the ssd issue

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by badhand386 View Post
    Intel graphics are disabled by the manufacturer. Nvidia is the only option, manufacturers intended design.

I know that this is an old answer, but, is there any way to Re-Enable the Intel HD Graphics at all? Is there any workaround, or, did ASUS somehow rip it out from its foundation when they put the 6700HQ Processor in the G752VT?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array kidfromhell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthusiast View Post
    I know that this is an old answer, but, is there any way to Re-Enable the Intel HD Graphics at all? Is there any workaround, or, did ASUS somehow rip it out from its foundation when they put the 6700HQ Processor in the G752VT?
    I guess (and this is a very BIG guess) that they disabled it in BIOS, and removed the option from BIOS so that you can't see it or re-enable it.

This could be simple for ASUS and cost effective. Considering the ROG series are the only ones with barebone and has a lame BIOS implementation, considering they're gaming laptops that run up to $3500.

So pretty much you pay top-dollar for a notebook with a BIOS that allows you to change boot option and disable secure boot. I have been using G750JX, G751JY and now G752VY and that's the only thing you want to change in the BIOS. There's pretty much nothing else.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast