cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I OC my 980ti Matrix Platinum?

How2OC_my980tiM
Level 7
Is there a guide somewhere? I've never overclocked a card before, and this one seems to warrant it 🙂

Specifically for this card. I mean, do I just manually up the max MHz of the core clock speed until it crashes? Do I start with voltage first?

Thanks!

By the way this was my review http://i.imgur.com/x6Ew6vy.jpg :3
3 REPLIES 3

Chino
Level 15

Vlada011
Level 10
What you say that Matrix is loud? 🙂 That mean she is monster.
I'm not sensitive on fan speed. Except some really really hard 3000RPM example...
Fans need to spin fast to cooldown so high clock.
I can imagine on 980Ti Matrix Gold .
Most of people probably never had such good chips in life as inside Matrix Gold and maybe will never had such luck to get similar chip in reference or other similar cards.
Good chips probably could be two types. Chips capable to OC high and chips capable to give same result on 50-100MHz lower clocks than others.
Golden samples are probably combination on both.

Vlada011 wrote:
What you say that Matrix is loud? 🙂 That mean she is monster.
I'm not sensitive on fan speed. Except some really really hard 3000RPM example...
Fans need to spin fast to cooldown so high clock.
I can imagine on 980Ti Matrix Gold .
Most of people probably never had such good chips in life as inside Matrix Gold and maybe will never had such luck to get similar chip in reference or other similar cards.
Good chips probably could be two types. Chips capable to OC high and chips capable to give same result on 50-100MHz lower clocks than others.
Golden samples are probably combination on both.

what the hell are you talking about