cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JY - Unknown device after fresh Win 10 install

nvr21
Level 7
Hello, just installed fresh win 10 and after instaling all drivers for it got this unknown driver that i cannot get rid of it.
Does anyone have any suggestion? Thanks

Error: Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service NetTap630 for Device Instance ID ROOT\NET\0000 with the following status: 0. (nettap630)
2 REPLIES 2

Gps3dx
Level 12
What winver do you have ?
commance run-> enter winver press enter -> look at the build number.

According to 2sec google search it is Intel Technology Access TAP Driver (NDIS 6.30).
I suggest you install "Intel INF" ( search that term thought our sub-forum, there are alot of posts about it ) - it should direct windows update to look for the right driver from MS servers ( intel INF DOES NOT include drivers, but the info about them, so windows update can look it up ).

Also, it seems that this driver releated to network adapters -so may be installation of the Intel PROSET wifi card driver might includes that driver.( asus & intel has that driver in their sites )
Also it might be the ethernet as well... Realtek is the manufacture for my G751JT, guess it's the same on JY.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

nvr21
Level 7
Thanks Gps3dx, it was from realtek ethernet i installed it in silent mode and the error gone 😄