Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Makes sense. The IE is using up all the CPU's resources and that's why your cursor is lagging on screen. Perhaps it's a bug or something. Can't really comment since I'm using Chrome.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Question

Just caught this crazy item that I have no clue about causing a fuss too, see photo here and my last post/photo in this thread too for more info >>>>
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos another thing.PNG  

Brand new Bluetooth "Smart" keyboard and Bluetooth "smart" Mouse sorted this out , well so far that I can see anyway

Although I have noticed in this windows 10 that ALL WEB BROWSERS cause cpu spikes if you open more then a few instances of them at a time, surely there must be a way to sort that out too in this day and age, eh ?

Or is it simply that windows 10 is just as garbage as it was meant to be before it was even released because I dont remember this garbage with windows 7 ??

any help appreciated please guys ?
    Last edited by the wee man; 01-23-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the wee man View Post
    Although I have noticed in this windows 10 that ALL WEB BROWSERS causes quite a lot of large or large-ish CPU spikes if you open more then a few instances of them at a time, surely there must be a way to sort that out too in this day and age, eh ?

Or is it simply that windows 10 is just as garbage as it was meant to be before it was even released because I dont remember this garbage with windows 7 ?any help appreciated please guys ?
    ?

any help appreciated please guys ?

still been going along with this stupid little problem as originally explained etc, and its still the same.

So, I am glad I bought a great warranty with this system build man , they are sending out a brand new motherboard and brand new cpu (both the exact parts obviously).

The guy from the company reckons that there is nothing he could suggest over the phone to fix this and said that when the parts come and engineer will also be arranged to install the parts in the house here and if for some strange reason we still get the same result again with the new parts fitted then it will be sent back to the factory to be repaired and thats that, pretty good service eh Well I think so anyway

still have not got around to installing the new cpu and motherboard as I still doubt its a problem with either of these things as wired mouse and wired keyboards work fine, so this is the very latest thing I think may well have done the trick, well fingers crossed it has anyway.

I might have just found the solution, try updating your wifi driver from the wifi chipset manufacturers website (not asus website), if yours is like mine it will be this one here your looking for, you can get it I guess direct from the wireless chipset manufacturers website or I found it right here which was much faster >>>> http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/NET...0-64-bit.shtml

It updates the wireless adaptor to a higher version of driver than asus does and it also updates parts of the bluetooth side of things too, my mouse and keyboard connect with bluetooth you see, either way its a good update, let me know how you get on, cheers guys.

Looks like this website blocks such links, hmmm, ohh well, go searching for what I said and you will find

(this is my wireless chip, if yours is the same then go for what I saying to do >>> qualcomm atheros qca61x4a wireless network adapter
    Last edited by the wee man; 09-07-2016 at 12:49 AM.

put it this way, I have been testing this now for past hour or so and no lag at all with mouse or keyboard, but I wont hold my breath, lol.

still havent noticed lag from the mouse or keyboard yet, strange how so many people complain like me about this issue yet no one ever appears on this forum, seems like a complete waste of time to be honest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4