cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL552VW problems with Samsung TV

2Leonard2
Level 7
Hello everyone !

Yet more problems with the GL552VW 😞 When i connect my Samsung TV (Model # UN32J5205) through the HDMI port, the Samsung TV will go periodically go black for a few seconds, then the image come back normal. It happens approximately once every 1-3 minutes. The Samsung TV and the HDMI cable both works flawlessly with other laptops (tried two other laptop, MSI and ACER). Tried reinstalling/updating my graphics driver on the GL552VW, tried resetting Samsung TV to factory setting, tried updating Samsung TV, nothing worked... If anyone has an idea, please help, thank you !
2 REPLIES 2

SirWaWa
Level 7
update the intel 530 graphics driver

to install the latest from intel use the "have disk" method (download the zip and not the exe) and point to the source
you can always grab the ones from the asus site but it's not the latest and "shouldn't" require the "have disk" method

2Leonard2
Level 7
I have resolved the issue by doing a fresh windows install, which let me update windows normally (windows would not update before). The windows update downloaded the proper drivers, and it worked.