New ROGer Array

Angry PG348Q ASUS Belgium

Hi Folks,

This is more of a complaint towards ASUS Belgium.. So it's more for ASUS Staff to read then anyone else..

I pre-order the Monitor about 2 months ago and it went well because the site of my retailer (www.alternate.be) was showing x-days countdown. Untill Day X=0 arrived..

Then they placed it back on pre-order.. I then sent a complaint on ASUS BE website and their answer was:

' Appologies for the inconvenience, we at Technical Support don't know anything about sales. Please ask your retailer who can ask his sales agent for a time of delivery. ' (Grtz and blablabla)

I'm pretty sure I clicked on 'Complaint' in the Dropdown List.. As I don't have a serial# Yet!

And today I scouted the Internet a bit and found this website:

and That's where I saw that Germany (my retailer's German branch) has no issues for getting the Monitor (Already 6 reviews!!)

So I then mailed my Retailer (Again & a bit angry) and they told me the following (in short):

'ASUS BE is not being very cooperative with us on a delivery date, we appologise for the inconvenience this is bringing.'

I'm not blaming them in this at all, I've known them for their good service & so on but I'm more like mad @ASUS.BE for being total jerks in the matter.

I hope this message reaches the right people so I can finally enjoy that Awesome Monitor soon..

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

"First ones will go to the system integrators. Next batch to the standard retail channels." Quote from Raja@asus
    Retailers where I live say the PG348Q is a limited supply , Order it now or pre order or u may never receive one Says the major Asus Retailer in my City
    Je Suis Bruxelles
    Last edited by toronto699; 03-23-2016 at 01:52 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Frankly that exclusivity window for the PG348Q I find to be rather dumb given how late after the X34 this monitor is coming, it is just shooting themselves in the foot moreso.

Ex-employee Array

Hi fr3aky,

I can tell you really want to get your hands on one of those PG348Qs, unfortunately there's definitely a shortage of stock and the release date will definitely be delayed for some countries. I do apologize regarding the unfriendly response from the Belgium service team. Normally the technical support/customer service teams are not aware of the exact date when the new products will be released. What they should've done was try to check with their sales team on an approximate date and provide you with that update.

I'll check with our Belgium sales team and find out the approx time frame before they're available at the retailers. I'll provide update here once I hear back from them.

Best Regards,
    Bahz
    Last edited by Bahz; 03-23-2016 at 07:37 AM.

New ROGer Array

Red face Thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Hi fr3aky,

I can tell you really want to get your hands on one of those PG348Qs, unfortunately there's definitely a shortage of stock and the release date will definitely be delayed for some countries. I do apologize regarding the unfriendly response from the Belgium service team. Normally the technical support/customer service teams are not aware of the exact date when the new products will be released. What they should've done was try to check with their sales team on an approximate date and provide you with that update.

I'll check with our Belgium sales team and find out the approx time frame before they're available at the retailers. I'll provide update here once I hear back from them.

Best Regards,
    Bahz
    Hi Folks,

Thanks for the response folks
    Didn't think it would be so hard to get my hands on one, lol

@Bahz

Now that is an answer I can live with would have been easier to have one like that straight away xD

I'm looking forward to your reply

I Pre-Ordered & fully paid it already, that's why it was eating me like that but I'll be patient again now ( No More Harassing People left and right xD )

Kind Regards,
    fr3aky

ROG Enthusiast Array mwe3302 PC Specs
    mwe3302 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1
    ProcessorINTEL I7 5930K
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3200 DDR4
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    MonitorASUS 27" IPS from bestbuy
    Storage #1SANDISK 240gb SSD from bestbuy
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR GTX H110 AIO
    CaseCORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D
    Power SupplyCORSIAR AX860i
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH MX

WOW! wish me and everyone else that has been complaining about not getting this monitor would get a response like this....not feeling any love , other people including me have preordered ours also what give here?
    Kind Regards , Mike
    I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
    platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

New ROGer Array

Talking WhooopWhooop

Yoyo,

I'm sorry to hear that, and recheck with your retailer maybe you have an inbound shipment as well
    Just received mail > mine is on the way

So next time I'll stfu and wait

Thanks Asus!

Grtz