cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle-click button issues with GX850

PakLurah141
Level 7
It's been almost 2 years that I've been using my GX850 with my G56JR, and I am experiencing issues with the middle-click button. I browse quite often, and I use the middle-click as shortcuts to quick-scroll, close/open tabs, etc. Right now, when I press the button on the mouse, it clicks but it doesn't input my response. Not until I applied some force to it that the mouse detects me pressing the button, which isn't quite convenient. Scrolling works normally, except the clicking part.

It does seems to me that it's a hardware issue, I just would like to know whether anyone else has experienced the issue and how to fix it or create some workaround or something. I am also quite surprised to find that this mouse isn't as durable as some cheap wireless mouse I bought online about a year before my GX850 (Still using it sometimes, and with wireless mice people tend to be more clumsy dropping it from tables and such). Thanks.

Update: Now the button is dead. Scroll still works fine though but no middle-clicking
0 REPLIES 0