cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are these G751JL temps safe ?

Sydneyblue
Level 7
I am currently run a ROG G751JL-DS71 965M When I play battlefield 4 or something heavey I get GPU 65c CPU 80cish while the main board gets about 60ish Im not sure if this is actually messuring the main board ?
Are these safe temps ?
I don't get any performance degration and I do have a cooling pad
8 REPLIES 8

aeolisio
Level 10
Sydneyblue wrote:
I am currently run a ROG G751JL-DS71 965M When I play battlefield 4 or something heavey I get GPU 65c CPU 80cish while the main board gets about 60ish Im not sure if this is actually messuring the main board ?
Are these safe temps ?
I don't get any performance degration and I do have a cooling pad

Next time search before you make a new thread this has been answered dozens of times. Yes anything under 100 is fine.
3d printed parts and accessories for the G751. You know you want something better than OEM ->https://www.shapeways.com/shops/aeolisio[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aeolisio wrote:
Next time search before you make a new thread this has been answered dozens of times. Yes anything under 100 is fine.

No reason to be rude about it ? you could of just answered the question. I did search I didn't find anything

Dreamonic
Level 12
@Sydneyblue

Aeolisio replies this way to generic questions so there aren't many of the same generalized threads lurking about with the same single post, double posts, etc on a topic that is growing exponentially of simple yes/no replies with, even pertaining to a specific model of notebook where it should not be. These inquiries can be, with a global definitive answer, be correlated to majority of models that a user has in his/her possession 99% of the time.

HOWEVER...

You are right for reacting the way you did but the lesson here is everyone is not on the same level of expertise and self-awareness of online etiquette. By this I mean technically saavy enough to figure things out despite a forum for the exact purpose of your post Syndneyblue. It's contradicting isn't it?

Sydneyblue
Level 7
Please delete account moderator thanks

JustinThyme
Level 13
I have to agree with OP on rudeness factor. No need for it. I've participated in hundreds of tech type forums and every day without fail members both new and old post repeat questions and topics. It's just the way it is and always has been and always will be, this forum is no different. If you get tired of answering the same question repeatedly there is a back button, no response required. Someone will answer it eventually. I find it really a shame too coming from one of the more knowledgeable and active people here particularly when this type of response is not in the least an isolated incident.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

I have to agree with JustinThyme, these forums have been this way since my entrance in 2012. The most useful and common issues usually get put up as sticky threads. It only takes a second to link people to these threads. Search feature in these thread are difficult you really have to frame your search within the correct words. Searches with what seem like logical questions often come up with no results. I find I actualy have better luck using Goggle to search for issues here?
I also do not have a problem with instructing new members to use the search feature and nudging them to read the Stickies at the top of the forum. And as we have all seen sometimes you need to get them to read the whole thread we link them too especial the longer threads as the final work around or procedures often are in the middle of these threads or scattered around through these threads. I also think most newbies come here thinking this is a Asus Support forum. When we all know there are very few Asus employees here at all Were all just users trying to help other users.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Corporal
Level 9
Next time search before you make a new thread this has been answered dozens of times.

Imho sometimes it's better to have many threads on roughly the same topic, every thread containing the solution, than one generalized topic where there are many responses/solutions mixed together.

dunedune
Level 7
They keep asking same rubbish question without a full knowledge about what exactly CPU and GPU is !