can a moderator delete my account thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Sydneyblue
Level 7
bump

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Accounts are never deleted. If you are no longer interested in being part of this forum the solution would be to not come back anymore.

derek_barker
Level 7
delete me please didnt mean email to be user name. been looking no luck, will make new account different name.
rampage iv black edition, corsair ax1500i, corei7 4960X 4.00ghz w/ h105, corsair dominator platinum 2133 xmp @ 2.133 ghz, sapphire r9 295x2, 900d flagship.

derek.barker604@gmail.com wrote:
delete me please didnt mean email to be user name. been looking no luck, will make new account different name.

Admins don't change names for vanity reasons but since you want to remove your email they should be able to do that for you. Send a PM to Silent Scone@ASUS or MasterC@ASUS requesting a change to a normal username.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Admins don't change names for vanity reasons but since you want to remove your email they should be able to do that for you. Send a PM to Silent Scone@ASUS or MasterC@ASUS requesting a change to a normal username.

I have the same problem. It was a long time ago, but as I recall, when I registered for an account, it asked for an email address, but not a user name. So now my user name is my email address and I have not been able to figure out how to fix it. At least I am not the only one!

panzlock
Level 12
Don't worry. I wrote down your personal e-mail addresses in case you forget.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

Retired
Not applicable
I cant create a new thread it takes me to a account password reset activation page that when i follow what it sais it tells me it failed try again later....

D00MrW wrote:
I cant create a new thread it takes me to a account password reset activation page that when i follow what it sais it tells me it failed try again later....

Check the last few pages of the following thread. Silent Scone (Administrator) is working with users there to resolve the same issue:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?261-New-member-Introduce-yourself-here/page327
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…