cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Cooler..

Stylee
Level 7
Hi All,

I have a g30ab with the 4670k which I have had just over a year now, last night before I went to bed I popped into my office to grab some papers and noticed the fan on the rad sounded a little off.

My question is what was the stock water-cooler that came in these machines as I will pop out at lunch to get a replacement, If I had thought on last night I would have cracked the case open and had a look but it was getting a little late 🙂

Also not 100% sure if its a 120m or 140m fan.

Many thanks
Robbie
I9 10900k @ 5.2Ghz - ASUS Maximus XII Hero - Corsair Vengeance PRO @ 3200 4x16gb
ASUS TUF 3090 OC - FD Define R6 -Custom Loop - A cat called Nacho 🙂
1 REPLY 1

EdInk
Level 7
Stylee wrote:
Hi All,

I have a g30ab with the 4670k which I have had just over a year now, last night before I went to bed I popped into my office to grab some papers and noticed the fan on the rad sounded a little off.

My question is what was the stock water-cooler that came in these machines as I will pop out at lunch to get a replacement, If I had thought on last night I would have cracked the case open and had a look but it was getting a little late 🙂

Also not 100% sure if its a 120m or 140m fan.

Many thanks
Robbie

I couldn't find much video content on the G30AB but most All-in-one cooler which I suppect it uses, ship with 120mm fans/rads.