ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Comparison ZXR vs Raid DLX ?

If I want to hear 7.1 surround with headphone in PowerDVD or Potplayer or MPCHC , which setting for speakers do I choose ? 7.1 or Headphones ? or Stereo ?

Did they fix the issue with the mic ?

No one here who had Creative ZXR and replaced can give a good word on this card from surround perspective or better audio in a way or other ? I really want to buy it but I don't want to get dissapointed from something someone could've told me before who has this card.

I really like the sound the Asus Phoebus , but it was with crappy Dolby surround so I wanted to change it. the only reason I moved to ZXR is because the better surround. but now when there is 7.1 It would be really fun in game to have this option. but I need to know if it worth it.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

no one will ever answer this question ? I mean I know there are issue with the card and drivers, but how about the surround and what speaker set do you choose in the software ?

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Vlada011 PC Specs
    Vlada011 PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V E10 (BIOS 1903)
    ProcessorIntel®i7-5820K (4.5GHz 1.325V)
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
    Sound CardSound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorSamsung P2450H
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB/WD Black 2TB
    CPU CoolerEK RGB Monoblock RVE10
    CaseLian Li PC-O11 WXC
    Power SupplyEVGA 1200 P2
    Keyboard Deck 87 Francium PRO - MX Brown DS PBT
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Mouse Pad Steeseries QCK
    Headset/Speakers CREATIVE T5900 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903
    Accessory #1 iPhone SE Space Grey
    Accessory #2 EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass PWM + CoolstreamPE 360
    Accessory #3 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3 (radiator)

Did you check on overclock.net owners of ASUS STRIX RAID DLX sometimes had or hear Sound Blaster ZxR.
    I doubt that STRIX RAID DLX is worse than ZxR. Probably are very similar, STRIX RAID DLX are newer series and they have time to improve and made card better, did they done that I don't know.
    I have SBZ, that level is enough for me but in future when I finish other upgrades and if I have chance I will replace for STRIX SOAR because
    motherboard is ASUS, next board will be ASUS and for me is nicer if sound card is from same company as motherboard.
    Some people look on 7.1 as advantage, for me is 5.1 enough but I have some impression that ASUS cards give maybe stronger better gaming
    experience, but maybe is that only my impression after trying excellent onboard SupremeFX and after several video clips in comparison some
    previous ASUS series and Creative.