cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sabertooth Z170 AiSuite3 versions

Bent_Onside
Level 7
Hi all,

so after all of the suggestions I have now tried all of the versions of AiSuite 3 for Sabertooth Z170 (025,026,028,030)
And I can not be more confused.

Only 025 version has thermal radar2 and features of the Sabertooth Z170 (dedust fan and various temps adjustment in fan control)

Other version on sabertooth website 026 has no thermal radar but DIP5 and no features like dedust or adjusting temps according to sensors,

They all work fine but is it safe to use dip5 for this board?
Why is it using dip5 in 026 version?
The problem I have with 025 is that I do have all the features but there is no dip5 and gpu visible, while other versions do have it.

For example in 026,028,030 version assistant fans are not recognized

So what should I use?

Currently 030 beta is installed.
TBH I do not understand why theres two versions on asus download for this board one is with thermal radar2 and the other one with dip5

Bios is at 1302, I have corsair dominator platinum 2800mhz and a asus strix geforce 980 ti.
2 REPLIES 2

InfernoStorm
Level 10
I think that the AI Suite 3 is mostly still beta for Windows 10 so we should be seeing official versions soon and I'm sure it will have both thermal radar 2 and DIP5.

yeah, tbh waiting for a legit windows 10 version could be worth it. Assuming you're using windows 10.
there's a thread where people are outlining their issues with AI and windows 10, hold tight, I'm sure it's coming.