cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

formula non z dieing?

sgtroadkill
Level 7
so i been having ai suite 2 keep telling me my volts drop to 0 while gaming. so i loaded up hw monitor and this is what it captured

while it didnt see 0v on the north bridge it did capture 65v on the cpu? im guessing that this is a error or something cause if a cpu hit that voltage it would burst into flames and start quoting text from the necronomicon or some such lol
its also having a wierd problem when i shut it down some times it seems to power off but all the fans and led stay on. i have to power off the psu to get them to stop.
i just upgraded to a 8350 from a 6100 and got a gtx 970 upgrade from a pair of hd6950 from when i built it in 2011/2012 and threw on the swifteck h220x
am i crazy?
2 REPLIES 2

IMweasel
Level 7
I have always had the same sensor behaviour. I remember in the AI suite,there's the possibility to monitor voltages with a live graph.
You can actually see certain values in the graph bounce up and down when this occurs. It's a sensor error i guess.
I have only found one program that can poll the CH5's voltages and that is Aida64... it would show the exact same disturbance as AI suite would, in the heat of the moment.
So therefore we can conclude AI suite is not going crazy...it just reports what the ITE sensor says! As for the other issues, i can't help you!

IMweasel
Level 7
I just bumped into a help topic from Asus that might apply to your power problem.
They state that for a 1394 controller, the power management must be enabled.
So in the device manager, check all your devices' properties. When you see devices with an option; 'allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' , you should enable it and see what happens!