cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Witcher 3 and safe g751JY CPU/GPU temperatures?

Ivan02052
Level 7
hey guys,

i own a g751JY and i play witcher 3 for about an hour, the temperature go up to CPU-95C and GPU-85C, that was the highest for me so far, is that consider safe temperature zone?
1 REPLY 1

Gps3dx
Level 12
Ivan02052@gmail.com wrote:
hey guys,

i own a g751JY and i play witcher 3 for about an hour, the temperature go up to CPU-95C and GPU-85C, that was the highest for me so far, is that consider safe temperature zone?

Hello there new ROG citizen,
Please note that even an older version of your PipBoy (aka: your PC) might hold in its archive (aka: this sub-forum) answers to similar question that you might arise.
We @Vault-Tec, wish to remind you that no matter which PipBoy version you hold, the minute you have entered ROG country,
you're able to SEARCH FOR ANYTHING using your own private PipBoy.... and it is really simple !
Just look at the right upper corner of your PipBoy, then enter your query in the "Search" field, Hit enter and viola!
Just for example, there are already OLD OPENED THREAD WITH SAME SUBJECT: HERE & HERE.

You might ask your self - "why should I bother" ?

Well, leaving a reply in an already opened thread, with same/similar topic, can help the ROG community by having ONE THREAD that debates same subject, instead of many many others.
That way, the ROG community can have a "library of knowledge" on same topic - IN ONE PLACE, for the benefits of other members & future new members.

As always, feel free to visit us at the ROG central forum for any future question.
signing out,
VaultTec Team.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]