cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VX Win 10 Clean install

holymacaroni
Level 7
Hi there!
I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 using standard Microsoft update procedure.
But now i am having some issues wich can be resolved only with clean OS reinstall.
Any idea how to do it? What is the procedure? Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:
3 REPLIES 3

InfernoStorm
Level 10
What issues are you having? Or do you just want to do clean install instead? If you have already installed Windows 10 once on your current laptop (encrypted key attached to your laptop) then the clean install should work without any issues. Tons of guides to show you where to download the ISO file for Windows 10 and how to install. You can also use the built-in restore option as well if you need to start from fresh.

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/software/operating-systems/1401617/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-an...

Just want to do clean install. Not sure if it will be easy, i use aftermarket sdd for OS & id on`t think that there is any restore partition or something.

Pandur
Level 10
Open settings from start. Go to update and security. Then Recovery. Click the Get started button under reset this pc. Then choose to keep nothing and it will be like if your computer had a recovery partition. Be prepared to hunt down drivers, unless you prepare and do that first. 😛
Asus ROG G55VW:
CPU: i7 3630QM
GFX: Geforce GTX660M with 2GB ram
RAM: 2x8Gb 2133MHz Kingston HyperX Impact (surprisingly the G55VW uses the 2133 X.M.P. profile)
Storage: RAID0 with 2x 256Gb Crucial SSDs (both msata, one in a sata adapter)