cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC Panel stops wake up from Sleep

ZelmoQuad
Level 7
I pulled the OC Panel out and everything runs perfect now.

Anyone else having the problem where the computer with the OC Control Panel installed, won't come out of sleep making it necessary to clr cmos and cold boot. It happens after its been asleep for 4 minutes or longer. If it shuts down to sleep it will wake OK if I only wait 1-2 minutes. Longer, it won't wake.
6 REPLIES 6

MarshallD3Framp
Level 7
I believe there was a fault with a couple of the BIOS updates that could have caused this, to my knowledge it's cleared up now. but personally I just deactivated Sleep Mode, It takes too long to log in and get back to work, better to use it without sleep mode, as the recent bugs regarding newer, more powerful parts and Windows Sleep mode have not yet been fully fixed, so either risk using more power, or stay with it

ZelmoQuad
Level 7
Back to here again. Really want to use my OC Panel but when I do my computer won't come out of SLEEP. Causes me to CLR BIOS in order to boot.

Ignore my Formula Signature. My Specs pull-down are up to date for my R5E. Using 1801 f/w

I dropped the OC to 4.2 and setup with AI. Everything work cool and dependable until I plug in the OC Panel

Chino
Level 15

Not sure if I did that one. I try and get back with results.

Chino wrote:
Does your system resume from sleep with the OC Panel connected when it's at stock defaults?

No it does not. Tried it yesterday, several times. I've got it sitting on the floor, unplugged. Tried with 1902 as well.

ZelmoQuad
Level 7
Tried and no good. Once is came out of sleep but 6 other times no good. It doesn't like the OC Panel. It work when I cold boot just not out of SLEEP. I even updated to 1902.