Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned Array

ASUS G752VY, USB CHARGER, The feature that permanently ON!

no one, nobody can turn off usb charger!!!!!!!! And it will turned on FOREVER!!! EVEN you shut down, or remove power cord! the only way is to smash 2599$ this notebook to the wall HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELSE, The Motherboard will keep supplying voltage to every USB Port for 24Hours, 365 days!!

Thinking being smart huh? There are NO OPTION in BIOS for usb charger either. NO software controllable, NO system BIOS Option available. Being a BIG FAN to asus for 6 years is kind of joke.

Why there are so much bug??? dammit ! now my friend own a china branded gaming notebook even perform much much much fking better than this!!

To be honest, a china branded gaming notebook, Thunderobot or whatever, with 1599$ USD you get GTX980 4GB, 256GB NVMe, I7 6700K , a damm desktop spec on laptop with a fking working, fully options chinese bios menu options and performance that surpassed little piece of plastic bugged G752VY that fking cost me 2599$

I'm sad, now i really sad. so my friends with acer predator even laugh at me during lan party. Being so hardcore fans that keep introducing other for asus for past 6 years, i better introduce Jesus to other next time, worth a life.

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array Gps3dx PC Specs
    Gps3dx PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Current: G751JT | Retired: G55VW, G51JX
    MotherboardInc M.2 slot
    Storage #1Samsungs EVO 850 128GB
    Storage #21TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 (HTS721010A9E630)
    CPU CoolerMother Nature & Thermodynamics laws
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    Headset/Speakers Logitech T6060
    OS Cleaned installed Windows 10 HOME x64
    Accessory #1 Leap Motion

Hello there Jlieu.
    Even though you've "on fire" right now... you can still help the community and yourself altogether:
    You should search for similar topic thread, before opening a new open.

You might ask your self - "why should I bother" ?
    Well, leaving a reply in an already opened thread, with same/similar topic, can help the ROG community by having ONE THREAD that debates same subject, instead of many many others.
    That way, the ROG community can have a "library of knowledge" on same topic - IN ONE PLACE, for the benefits of other members & future new members.
    now... you're not a noob in this forum, so you should know this by now.

just less then a week ago same topic was opened in another thread.
    Please ask the admin to close this thread and continue to debate that subject in that already opened thread.

also, a very productive advise I can give you is that you should complain to Asus directly, instead of "uploading" in writing your nerves to the community.
    if you and other's like you will complain to Asus - may be they decide to take you serious and might develop a newer bios or driver to solve your issues.

Best of luck,
    gps.

Banned Array

Complain to Asus? DID they ever listen and take incentive to improve? How many Money did i have to spend on this BRAND again? Its more than 15000$ for desktop, accessories and notebooks on every gaming series! did anyone actually understand my feeling? Why i just cannot get a things which is working?? why i cannot pay for something which is precisely engineered? I pay the money! After sales services sucks, no supports, no responds to products issues! WHY?

Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

Actually ASUS did listen to complaints and that's why the USB charge plus exists in the first place.
    Personally I don't get the complaints. If you want something to charge, plug it in. If you don't shut down the laptop and unplug everything from the ports. Ive never even noticed it or even cared or even checked if mine is that way or not. Why, Because I dont care. When Im done I shut down my machine and put it away. If I want something that is going to sit 24x7x365 with everything plugged in they have a name for that, DESKTOP! You can actually build one with better specs for less money than the G752VY.

This very subject has been discussed, extensively.
    You might want to read THIS

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array Gps3dx PC Specs
    Gps3dx PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Current: G751JT | Retired: G55VW, G51JX
    MotherboardInc M.2 slot
    Storage #1Samsungs EVO 850 128GB
    Storage #21TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 (HTS721010A9E630)
    CPU CoolerMother Nature & Thermodynamics laws
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    Headset/Speakers Logitech T6060
    OS Cleaned installed Windows 10 HOME x64
    Accessory #1 Leap Motion

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    You might want to read THIS
    Damn good !
    Thanks JustinThyme !!!!

@Jlieu - don't take this reply personally - I didn't know this "rules" post, from asus them-self, exist in the forum !
    Hail Asus ? or not... depends who you ask

Banned Array

Alright, i guess that is how it work. i just have to silence and don't have a right at all. Who is the admins? How much the salary?

if i edit my post to ; wow! Asus the best in the world! my laptop surpass IBM supercomputer! then how much money i get? a full refund for 2599$?

Alright admin, if you found this offence then close it and keep the world happy ever after and scammed. Else, stand out and clear yourself, how community can solve problem when Asus itself din't solve it?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Couldn't you turn it off in the bios or uninstall the software for it? I think they work in together.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbits View Post
    Couldn't you turn it off in the bios or uninstall the software for it? I think they work in together.
    Nope.. Missing options in bios and No software can control either. Besides, there are so many bugs that proved this products only a prototype.

BIOS BUG :
    1. CPU Microcode bugs - waiting fix from intel i guess
    2. NO full NVMe supports - Now only handle by basic intel, or microsoft controller/ driver which could break your expensive nvme ssd anytime.
    3. BIOS UI/ Options not complete - Fast boot unable to turn on, some performance options and USB charger options missing....
    4. Problem booting from UEFI Bootable USB, Sometimes work, sometimes don't - Causes freeze when boot
    5. Slow system power up upon power button registered bit into bios.
    6. Poor overall system performance , - Poor storage performance control, Cpu performance control, Poor V-Bios Firmware , Latest V-Bios din't fix anything.
    7. Thermal framework, even though with 3D vapor chanber, which is a joke, The thermal does not seems to be better than my G751JY. In another word, Still HOT, High temperature on Idle with 50+'C compared G751JY with 42+'C, and 38'C on G750JX.

Alright, its been so many month since the device ready for the market. so why there is still so many bugs?

ROG Enthusiast Array

So what you are saying you can't uninstall Charger+?

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbits View Post
    So what you are saying you can't uninstall Charger+?
    Uninstalled, EVERY USB port still powered even though the PC are shut downed. Actually usb charger feature only enabled on a single USB port with the voltage sign. But this buggy system cause every USB port to be powered all the time.
    I have said, NO software can control. No point install or uninstall or format a new windows or smash it,the bug is there.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast