cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for ASUS G752 Wallpaper

dzi1013
Level 7
Does anyone know where I can find the wallpaper that is on the ASUS ROG G752 in this picture???

Thanks!!!

17 REPLIES 17

SteaK_n_Cheese
Level 7
You should be able to find it at C:\Windows\ASUS\wallpapers 🙂

JustinThyme
Level 13
Yep its there unless you did a clean install of winderz.
If not shoot me a PM with an email addy and Ill send it to you.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Yep its there unless you did a clean install of winderz.
If not shoot me a PM with an email addy and Ill send it to you.

Mine doesn't have it....I bought mine from Best Buy and the only image that is in that folder is a blue "ASUS" background.

Will definitely PM you...thanks for your help!!!!

JustinThyme
Level 13
Email sent Brother, enjoy.
Another reason I don't buy from Worst Buy, They jack whats there, install their own bloatware and often you are not getting what you thought you were, especially if you see a model # with B in the listing. It means they special ordered so it will be similar to a stock model but missing something integral and sold for less so it looks like you are getting a better deal. They are notorious for that. I fell for it once on a G74 machine and took it back. Everything was the same except they had a very cheap display, HDD and RAM. Drive and RAM size was the same, they just had really cheap junk in it. Like right now they are selling a G752VL-BHI7N32 for the same price as everyone else is selling the G752VL-DH71. Search for the G752VL-BHI7N32 anywhere else, you wont find it so low price guarantee wont apply as you cant get it anywhere else. Right off the bat you can see ithas 12GB of RAM instead of 16GB and the HDD is a 5400RPM instead of the 7200 that comes in all the others. Then the flash on the HDD is loaded with BB bloatware. A lot of the time you cant even get one that the store idiots (AKA Geeksquad) havent messed with. They have a sticker on them that says Geek Squad certified which means they already set it up and screwed it up and loaded even more bloatware then charge you extra for it.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Email sent Brother, enjoy.
Another reason I don't buy from Worst Buy, They jack whats there, install their own bloatware and often you are not getting what you thought you were, especially if you see a model # with B in the listing. It means they special ordered so it will be similar to a stock model but missing something integral and sold for less so it looks like you are getting a better deal. They are notorious for that. I fell for it once on a G74 machine and took it back. Everything was the same except they had a very cheap display, HDD and RAM. Drive and RAM size was the same, they just had really cheap junk in it. Like right now they are selling a G752VL-BHI7N32 for the same price as everyone else is selling the G752VL-DH71. Search for the G752VL-BHI7N32 anywhere else, you wont find it so low price guarantee wont apply as you cant get it anywhere else. Right off the bat you can see ithas 12GB of RAM instead of 16GB and the HDD is a 5400RPM instead of the 7200 that comes in all the others. Then the flash on the HDD is loaded with BB bloatware. A lot of the time you cant even get one that the store idiots (AKA Geeksquad) havent messed with. They have a sticker on them that says Geek Squad certified which means they already set it up and screwed it up and loaded even more bloatware then charge you extra for it.

I agree....the one I bought vs what I read about online was underwhelming. The HDD was disappointing being a 5400rpm and no SSD. I was thankful someone was able to help me put in a 256gb Samsung Pro 950 and now it is fast and was able to upgrade the RAM to 24gb. The only reason why I bought it at Best Buy was that I had a $400 gift card that I needed to use but I probably won't buy a laptop there again.

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
I hope that BB installed Sonic Suite, at least.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Good thing is the ASUS software can be downloaded if they excluded that. I would have done the same if I was in your shoes and had a gift certificate to burn . Fortunately the things they cheaped out on are all able to be upgraded easily. The occurrence I had with the display would have been a major undertaking as its nearly impossible to get replacement parts like that without having to send it in to a authorized service center. I hope the machine works out well for you. If there is anything else you need help with feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can.

JustinThyme wrote:
Good thing is the ASUS software can be downloaded if they excluded that. I would have done the same if I was in your shoes and had a gift certificate to burn . Fortunately the things they cheaped out on are all able to be upgraded easily. The occurrence I had with the display would have been a major undertaking as its nearly impossible to get replacement parts like that without having to send it in to a authorized service center. I hope the machine works out well for you. If there is anything else you need help with feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can.

ASUS does not provide full software Solution for G752. Look at my thread.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Sorry to hear that. Thats why I prefer to clone the original image instead of fresh installs. You can always get rid of the bloatware you dont want but its not always as easy to get what you do.