cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i get the RGB Lighting control sofware for the Maximus VIII Hero mobo?

Treefortrichard
Level 7
I have a Maximus VIII Hero and I installed a new version of AI Suite (after a horrible issue with logitech forced a win 10 reinstall) I used AISuite3_Win7-81-10_V10130 and followed as best I could the convoluted process you must go through to do a manual install...However now I don't seem to have the LED light control software. Is there anyplace I can download that? Was it included in the AI suite download I already have? Do I have to install it from the MOBO Install disk that has the older version of AI suite? Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

Stukow
Level 7
Treefortrichard wrote:
I have a Maximus VIII Hero and I installed a new version of AI Suite (after a horrible issue with logitech forced a win 10 reinstall) I used AISuite3_Win7-81-10_V10130 and followed as best I could the convoluted process you must go through to do a manual install...However now I don't seem to have the LED light control software. Is there anyplace I can download that? Was it included in the AI suite download I already have? Do I have to install it from the MOBO Install disk that has the older version of AI suite? Thanks!

Its also in the Utilities Section the first in the List

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/Lighting_Control_Win7-81-10_V10109.zip

Hey thanks! Perfect! Works already and installed...i set everything in it to "Run as administrator" just in case 🙂

Now I know it's called the AURA software

Treefortrichard wrote:
Hey thanks! Perfect! Works already and installed...i set everything in it to "Run as administrator" just in case 🙂

Now I know it's called the AURA software

only for information

if you cut the power off to the Motherboard completely the Light will go back to its default setting ( Red light slowly pulsing ) on next powerup so you will need to setup it again in the Software ....you can also completely disable some of the lights (Audio Section,PCH Light and so on ) on the Motherboard in the Uefi/Bios