cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Owned Phoebus for less than a month.

Dragonfrost
Level 7
I've owned the Phoebus for less than a month, I just wish to clarify that i am not a major audio junkie, but the Phoebus has done nothing but disappoint, It just makes no sense to me how a company with so much publicity as been reliable can allow people to purchase clearly out of date products for prices that are premium.

The whole reason I bought the phoebus was because i thought that Republic Of Gamers was a reliable brand and cared about its consumers, i now realize how foolish I was because the Phoebus has practically been false advertising, the only thing I can salvage out of this £100 sound card is the amplifier.

All I wanted was a sound card that did good virtual Surround sound and i was willing to pay premium for the best, and what i have been left with is a product that has driven me from ever purchasing another ROG brand again, As far as i can tell the Phoebus has been the tipping point for not only me but alot more people who think that this sound card is a spit in the face of your consumers, I would suggest you finally put an end to this sound card instead of luring people in and wasting their money on a product that barely works on Windows 10 and has had features constantly removed from it.
1 REPLY 1

Florin
Level 7
next time read the forums about a product before purchase... lesson learn hard by all of us
i7-4790k + Corsair H80i | Asus Maximus VII Ranger | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866 | Sapphire R9-290 OC Vapor-X 4GB | Asus Xonar Phoebus + Audio Technica M50 | 1xSSD Corsair 120 GB | 4x1 TB Seagate HDD | Corsair CX750M | Corsair Carbide 300R | Razer Taipan + Logitech G11 | Windows 10 64bit