cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New G752... checklist and suggestions for OS SSD

Otot
Level 7
Hello everybody!

Finally I become a G752VY-GC263T owner. What should I check to make sure that my new notebook is proper working and fully
functional?

Another question, the notebook comes with a stock SSD (I would say SM951, but didn't check this out) and I got a 950 Pro. On which SSD should I install Windows 10, what are your suggestions? The other SSD would be for games.

Greetings
4 REPLIES 4

JustinThyme
Level 13
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?76993-Guide-How-to-install-windows-8-8-1-10-The-proper-way...

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Otot
Level 7
I know the guide for a clean install, that was not my question;)

JustinThyme
Level 13
There is more information posted in those threads that pertains to your questions precisely.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Otot
Level 7
I read all threads once again and still can't see suggestions on which SSD I should install Windows 10 (SM951 or 950 Pro). Also didn't read anything about what I should check (something like: does G-Sync work?!) to make sure the notebook is working as intended.

Greetings