cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS files removed from website??????

digmeahole1
Level 10
I just checked for any Bios updates on my MAXIMUS VII FORMULA & ALL the BIOS files are gone! WTH is goin on here ASUS?

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_FORMULA/HelpDesk_Download/
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.
6 REPLIES 6

JemTheWire
Level 7
Same with my Maximus Ranger. It's happened before, and will happen again no doubt.

It will be back...

JemTheWire wrote:
Same with my Maximus Ranger. It's happened before, and will happen again no doubt.

It will be back...

Do you know the reason? I remember one time a newly posted bios file was removed because it had issues...but they removed that 1 file...i have never seen all the bios files removed...
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free" R.R.

FZero
Level 7
I just checked and everything is fine i see the Bios section. Must have been something temporary.

Jagdseelen
Level 8
It might of gone down for updating.

JemTheWire
Level 7
Ha. Ironically enough, the BIOS tab for my Ranger is still missing!

I am sure it will be back. ASUS are probably just doing some 'housekeeping'.

Running the latest BIOS, v3003, and its sweet anyway, but always like to keep an eye on any potential issues.