Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia Driver 361.75 Released

toronto699
Level 13
15 REPLIES 15

Nate152
You beat me to it again toronto699 ;), thanks for posting I'll install it and give it a go now.

Nate152
One thing I noticed after installing the driver it kept my NVidia control panel settings. Normally after a new driver install I would have to reset them but not this time.

Now to test a game. 🙂

The_F34R_Channe
Level 7
I always uninstall and still check the perform a fresh install box; not looking for driver conflicts me 🙂 I don't mind redoing any CP changes. The registering sounds strange, I'll see what happens when I give them a go later. Man I'm looking forward to the new Tomb Raider - although I might wait until I've upgraded my GPU so I can max it out at 144Hz.
Asus Z370 Maximus X Hero | Intel Core i7-8700K 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 | G.Skill Trident Z 3333MHz CL16 16GB | Asus GTX 1080 Strix | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Crucial MX200 500 GB | 760T | Acer XB270HU 1440p | Windows 10 Pro x64

Nate152
Yep I always do a custom/advanced install, uncheck everything except the graphics driver and PhysX driver and check the box that says perform a clean installation.

The_F34R_Channe
Level 7
Same here! Only those two, don't even install the HD audio.
Asus Z370 Maximus X Hero | Intel Core i7-8700K 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 | G.Skill Trident Z 3333MHz CL16 16GB | Asus GTX 1080 Strix | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Crucial MX200 500 GB | 760T | Acer XB270HU 1440p | Windows 10 Pro x64

toronto699
Level 13
The Reason I had to Register With Nivida For the Driver may be because I'm using Beta GForce Experience
Did any one else have to Register With Nvidia ?

jacob650
Level 7
Guys, im a previous EVGA owner and every time i installed new drivers i will go to precision x and remove the OC by setting defaults, uninstall precision x,
install new drivers by doing a 'clean install' then go back install precision and set my OC settings back, now that was like a sticky on the evga forums, since i have a strix card is there anything i need to do? remove OC , clean install > what do you guys recommend

Nate152
I use precision x and just do a clean install of the Nvidia driver, no need to uninstall and reinstall precision x.

I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 (64 bit) pre-installed. It has a Nvidia GTX 960M graphics card. I ran the Geforce Experience program (which took forever to load by the way) and tried to download the latest drive. It gets to the point where it gets ready to install but then stops because it says it's not compatible with this version of Windows. It also says it cannot find compatible graphics hardware. I also tried downloading it from Nvidia's driver page specifying that I had Windows and I got the same error message. Anybody have this same issue?