View Poll Results: Are you interested in the G-SYNC upgrade program?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in the Americas

76 32.90%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in EMEA

109 47.19%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in APAC

15 6.49%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in another region (reply to post with your country)

31 13.42%
Page 104 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1371
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quick question for G751JY users with G SYNC.

Do you have 75 hz on nvidia control panel since last update?
    It is normal?
    Should i custom put 100hz?

THanks in advance

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by diogogmaio View Post
    Quick question for G751JY users with G SYNC.

Do you have 75 hz on nvidia control panel since last update?
    It is normal?
    Should i custom put 100hz?
    Yes, Nvidia drivers put G-Sync capable notebooks to 75Hz
    Leave it as it is. No need to do anything.

ROG Enthusiast Array

@Bahz
    Again Romania services sucks, i;m waiting for about 1 month to get an answer from 3rd party service Asus (ESC-IT) and still no answer. Also asus call center forward me to this awefull service. So no g-sync upgrade for me.
    Maybe is better not to upgrade.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by nvr21 View Post
    @Bahz
    Again Romania services sucks, i;m waiting for about 1 month to get an answer from 3rd party service Asus (ESC-IT) and still no answer. Also asus call center forward me to this awefull service. So no g-sync upgrade for me.
    Maybe is better not to upgrade.
    I'm on the same boat.... Did everything Asus told me and in the end they said "sorry can't help you here". I grew up knowing that "let your yes be yes, and your no be no".

I can can go into detail but if you click far enough you will see my posts. Now every time I come here all I see are problems, so I'm gonna save me the headaches and skip this one out..... Plus I'm running GameNabs G-sync 347.25, enables g-sync and I have noticed way better Frame rates with that modified driver.

Hey Asus "call me" when the part arrives..........

Ex-employee Array

I'll have our service team follow up with Romania team as they seemed to acknowledge the program since the last time we contact them. I apologize for the lack of information from them.

Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lolisaiahlol View Post
    I'm on the same boat.... Did everything Asus told me and in the end they said "sorry can't help you here". I grew up knowing that "let your yes be yes, and your no be no".

I can can go into detail but if you click far enough you will see my posts. Now every time I come here all I see are problems, so I'm gonna save me the headaches and skip this one out..... Plus I'm running GameNabs G-sync 347.25, enables g-sync and I have noticed way better Frame rates with that modified driver.

Lolisaiahlol, sorry for the long delay, but I can see you on the U.S. 'wait list' if you are still interested and yes, someone should be contacting you when the part arrives or feel free to check back if necessary.
    Apologize for the lack of information, but don't normally like saying or promising too much in case anything unexpected happens, but I may 'worry too much'.

ROG Member Array

I finally did the smart thing and opted out from the upgrade. My laptop took about a month total to come back. Would I send my laptop back to ASUS for a G-SYNC upgrade when I move up on the list? HEEEECKKKKK NOOOOO it's not worth the risk or the head ache. My laptop actually has glue pushing out from the rubber on the bezel where it hits the palm rest. I am also done with ASUS after support hung up on me several times after asking for a manager..... I would gladly drop more money on a alienware, gigabyte, orgin, arous, or msi.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array hexaae PC Specs
    hexaae PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS Gaming Laptop GL703GS
    MotherboardIntel HM370 Cannon Lake-H
    Processori7-8750H
    Memory (part number)32GB DDR4 @2666MHz (dual-channel)
    Graphics Card #1NVidia GTX 1070 8GB
    Monitor1080p 144Hz 17" G-Sync AUO B173HAN03.2
    Storage #11TB SSD Crucial MX300
    Storage #2NVMe Samsung PM916
    Mouse ROG Strix Carry Wireless-BT mouse
    Mouse Pad MouseRug collection
    Headset/Speakers Realtek HD (ALC295)
    OS Windows 10 PRO x64
    Accessory #1 XBox One Bluetooth gamepad
    Accessory #2 Hori Fighting Stick Mini
    Accessory #3 4K Blu-Ray UHD USB Archgon Star

For 1500-2000€ (+ 120 Euros) for sure we deserved a privileged treatment and support channel IMHO. These are not cheap consumer 200€ products but ASUS seems to treat us equally poorly.
    ASUS general support fail.

Thank you Bahz for all your efforts.
    Last edited by hexaae; 05-04-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by styson View Post
    I finally did the smart thing and opted out from the upgrade. My laptop took about a month total to come back. Would I send my laptop back to ASUS for a G-SYNC upgrade when I move up on the list? HEEEECKKKKK NOOOOO it's not worth the risk or the head ache. My laptop actually has glue pushing out from the rubber on the bezel where it hits the palm rest. I am also done with ASUS after support hung up on me several times after asking for a manager..... I would gladly drop more money on a alienware, gigabyte, orgin, arous, or msi.
    From what I have read here... I will also skip this upgrade. Too much risk, too long time to wait and if I am not lucky I can stay without the properly working laptop for several months! Sic!

slav82 - best regards. I wish you all the best. However I will not risk my G751JY to be downgraded to G751JT by Asus Poland like in your case (and still without the final remedy for you). Pffff

For this kind of service ASUS Poland should give you brand new laptop ASAP (we have a law protecting the customers...) and they can take their G715JT where the sun does not shine...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolisaiahlol View Post

Me too....

Page 104 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast