View Poll Results: Are you interested in the G-SYNC upgrade program?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in the Americas

    76 32.90%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in EMEA

    109 47.19%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in APAC

    15 6.49%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in another region (reply to post with your country)

    31 13.42%
Page 113 of 138 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1371
  1. #1121
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Reputation
    8
    Posts
    513

    Quote Originally Posted by SLU82 View Post
    Hast du auch ein i7-4710HQ G751JY Modell ?

    Ich habe Herrn Schänzer auch mitgeteilt, dass ich auf i7-4720 Mainboard bis 8 Juli lieber warten würde. (Ich dachte, diese Mainboard wird auch als
    G-Sync Upgrade für G751JY Modell verbaut) wahrscheinlich habe ich den ersten Post von Bahz falsch verstanden ?)
    Ich habe auch zu meiner Anfrage die Screenshots von Bahz Info. bzw. "Update" als Beweis hinzugefügt.

    Das ist die Nachricht, welche ich von Herrn Schänzer bekommen habe:
    " Laut der von Ihnen genannten Seriennummer ist in dem Gerät ein Mainboard G751JY MB_0M/I7-4710HQ/AS mit 4710 Prozessor verbaut.
    Beim Upgrade kommt dann entsprechend auch ein 4710 zum Einsatz.
    Das 4720 kommt nur bei den Modellen zum Einsatz, welches von Werk aus auch die 4720 verbaut haben. "
    moin,also echtma die erzählen heute so und morgen so...schänzer ließ mir zum beispiel mitteilen,daß für 4720 den 4750 oder so gibt aber auf keinen fall 4720 andere infos liegen ihm angeblich nicht vor! nein habe den jt mit 4720....mfg

  2. #1122
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon G View Post
    Hi vempatyappu,
    I sent mine in March got it back 31 days later with no upgrade in the US. ASUS has since postponed this G751JY/JT upgrade
    offer for North America region until further notice due to lack of GSYNC upgrade parts. it will probably not be available
    for US until sometime in July 2016. The upgrades are only being offered in the EU region so far.
    Thanks Jon G. Was waiting and reading all the posts since the thread started and now just tired and gave up hope of ever getting the upgrade in US.

  3. #1123
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Reputation
    8
    Posts
    513

    My last mail to mr.schänzer: Guten Tag,konnten sie den Link schon verifizieren?
    Man hört sehr wenig von ihnen...
    Wahrscheinlich nimmt man es in der Preisklasse nicht so ernst mit Support.
    Schade würde gerne mal so einigen Leuten auf die Füße treten*Ironie off*

    Mit freundlichen Gruß

  4. #1124
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    I understand it's frustrating for all those who have been waiting for months and still haven't received concrete update on when you can actually get the laptop upgraded. I know it's even more frustrating to see other people get the upgrade done in other countries when you've been waiting for months. I just wanted to explain that some countries originally had buffer parts that were compatible for the rework (not all motherboard parts are compatible for the rework), so they took these RMA buffers and reworked it so they can offer it to some. It's different for each country, currently almost every country don't have the motherboards in stock because of the CPU shortage, and there's nothing we can do about that as well. We're doing everything we can to constantly push the supplier to hurry up and get us what we need so we can manufacture the boards for this upgrade program. A lot of people are giving up because they waited too long or because they can't send in their laptop yet after months of waiting, the problem right now is that it doesn't matter if you send it in or not because we don' t have the parts and the laptop will just sit there. This is the reason why some of our customer service teams have been quiet and not providing very clear updates because once you say something people ask more questions and when you don't have the exact answers then it's even worse, so the general answer right now is that we'll contact you once we have the parts in stock and it's as simple as that.

    Hope you guys understand.

  5. #1125
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolisaiahlol View Post
    @Bahz Please tell me the California service center is ready for laptops to be sent in. I've been waiting since April for the upgrade, they told me that there is no point in sending in my laptop for the upgrade because they will not be getting the parts soon. I want to make sure my name is on that list! Please help me because you seem to have all this under control and get things done. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
    We already confirmed that you're definitely on the list.

  6. #1126
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    We already confirmed that you're definitely on the list.
    Soooo sorry for being a pest Bahz, I spoke before thinking. Thank you for all you do to help the community. You are a big help.

  7. #1127
    Super Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Reputation
    100
    Posts
    2,226

    Quote Originally Posted by vempatyappu View Post
    Thanks Jon G. Was waiting and reading all the posts since the thread started and now just tired and gave up hope of ever getting the upgrade in US.
    vempatyappu, didn't see you on the U.S. waiting list, so just wanted to remind you and others to sign up before the deadline if you're really interested although you still have time. Thanks.

  8. #1128
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    2,497

    vempatyappu to get on the waiting list click on VIP link on the first post by Bahz on the first page of this thread .
    To everyone who wants the GSync upgrade click the VIP link on the first post by Bahz on the First Page of this thread , then u will get the upgrade even if the parts are not ready after the expiry date July31 2016 u must be on the list
    Last edited by toronto699; 05-31-2016 at 09:39 PM.

  9. #1129
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    107

    Thanks toronto699, just did that. Hope is renewed I guess seeing no one got the upgrade in US yet.

  10. #1130
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by toronto699 View Post
    vempatyappu to get on the waiting list click on VIP link on the first post by Bahz on the first page of this thread .
    To everyone who wants the GSync upgrade click the VIP link on the first post by Bahz on the First Page of this thread , then u will get the upgrade even if the parts are not ready after the expiry date July31 2016 u must be on the list
    I did go to the Asus Toronto site and I got my RMA number.

    Where can I view the list to confirm my name is on that list?

Page 113 of 138 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •