View Poll Results: Are you interested in the G-SYNC upgrade program?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in the Americas

76 32.90%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in EMEA

109 47.19%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in APAC

15 6.49%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in another region (reply to post with your country)

31 13.42%
Page 124 of 138 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1371
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

Hyperstar
    available in Denmark YES Fill out the forum on the link on the first page first post by Bahz at the bottom of first post. ASAP upgrade ends on july 31 2016 Do it Today if u have an issue PM Bahz the OP

New ROGer Array

Upgrading costs including postage here in Finland over 250€.
    Just silly, no other words. Thanks, but no thanks!

New ROGer Array

Sorry for the noob question, but can anyone tell me if this is available in the U.K? If so, is it worth doing? I'm a laptop noob.

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Sorry for the noob question, but can anyone tell me if this is available in the U.K? If so, is it worth doing? I'm a laptop noob.
    Yes available in UK do it ASAP , fill out the link on the first post first page of this thread , upgrade ends on July31 , 2016 , if u have issue PM Bahz the OP do it right away on first page first post link on bottom of page. Its worth the cost for the upgrade

New ROGer Array

Thanks, but what exactly am I upgrading? What's the ETA and why does it benefit me? There's nothing wrong with my laptop as it is. I'm also afraid of sending it and then it being returned with problems...

New ROGer Array

I also have a I7-4870HQ, 32GB RAM, 980M, 512 SSD, 1 TB set up. Do I require this upgrade? Again, apologies for the lack of knowledge.

Ex-employee Array

Hi Kiechi,

This upgrade is of course not required, to answer your question about G-SYNC, you can check the FAQ on the nVidia website:
    http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/g-sync/faq

So after reading through the FAQ, you should be able to decide if you would want G-SYNC enabled on your notebook.

Best Regards,
    Bahz

ROG Member Array

No G-SYNC and no explanation!

Hello everyone. I have been following this thread for several months, trying to figure out when I could send in my laptop for the G-SYNC upgrade. Please bear with me as I document my long and involved experience with Asus and my G751JY.

I first applied back in February of this year and was turned down, the Canadian staff of the Markham Asus repair centre said that the program was not "officially announced" at that time. So after reading in this thread that there were some problems, I thought I would wait and give Asus some time to sort things out a bit. I applied again in July and again it seemed the staff here in Canada did not understand. On July 13th I was told that I "did not need an RMA" for my request. Finally after doing a lot of reading on this thread, I applied again on July 14th, quoting the URL of this forum, and got a reply asking me if I was willing to pay $99 dollars CAD for the G-SYNC upgrade and if so an RMA would be issued for me. I finally received an RMA for the upgrade on July 18th.

I sent in the laptop on July 19th by Fedex. I figured that it would take awhile, at least two weeks. So I was quite surprised when on July 25th I got an Asus shipping notification that my laptop was on its way back to me after only one week. I was even more surprised when I was not billed the $99 dollars CAD that I had agreed to pay for the upgrade.

When it arrived on July 27th, I was relieved that I had been sent back the very same laptop I sent in. I found the repair order in between the keyboard and the monitor. Under "problem" it said "00/FF ( Can't boot AND Can't Reset/CLRTC)". A new part was installed called "[90NB06F1-R00030] G751JY Main_BD._0M/I7-." It was odd that on the repair order there was no mention of a G-sync upgrade. My suspicions were confirmed when I booted my laptop up. The latest Nvidia driver (368.81) had no indication that G-sync was available.

I emailed my concern about this to the person in charge of the RMA but have not gotten a reply. With so little time remaining in this program I am concerned that a repair to my laptop about a problem that I did not even know about will make it impossible for me to get the G-sync upgrade. I have to pm Bahz and hope that he will look into this. Any thoughts or comments any of you have are welcome!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

after all this debil bla bla from asus service was not asus itself is...only company who have license to blabla with us i think its better for me not do this upgrade!
    i should pay for a work what is done after the
    payment ,with a price from a country where i not live and the upgrade isnt done... u know what i mean?
    in germany we say kungeln or turk basar...all unserios and unacceptable
    the servicefirma who make this upgrade had the most bad support,they make the repairs for all big buinsness companys for the smallest money...u know?
    get refurbished laptop is the best joice ,never bought a new again

ROG Member Array

New RMA!

Ok, I think I should have been more patient!

Canadian Asus has an excellent reputation from what I can tell. I sent in my zenfone 2 for warranty service and the work that was done, the turn around time, and the packaging to send it back to me was top notch.

It just was that the program is ending in a matter of days and I thought I would be shut out because of a mistake. Anyway I have a new RMA to finally get G-SYNC and all is good with the world. I'll be sending my laptop probably on Monday next. Wish me luck!

Page 124 of 138 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast