View Poll Results: Are you interested in the G-SYNC upgrade program?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in the Americas

76 32.90%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in EMEA

109 47.19%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in APAC

15 6.49%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in another region (reply to post with your country)

31 13.42%
Page 31 of 138 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

I'm in the UK, this is what I got.

Thank you for contacting ASUS, concerning your previous message, I apologize for the inconvenience, however this upgrade is available only for USA.
    Quite disappointing.

ROG Member Array Meeliskt PC Specs
    Meeliskt PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VS GTX1070
    MotherboardP8P67 EVO
    Processor2500K
    Graphics Card #11080ti
    Graphics Card #2280x
    Graphics Card #3280x
    Graphics Card #4280x

I have some new information. Program is working in Baltic states. Costs 90€ plus shipping.
    Last edited by Meeliskt; 02-17-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

Nice to hear! If people would be patient and do as asked Im sure it will all filter down through the chain, just takes time. For those posting with all the negativity I find it in extremely poor taste as once again ASUS did not have to do this. All the complaining in the world doesn't change the facts that it wasn't spec'd so they were not obligated. The era I grew up in people were ecstatic when they got something they didn't think would happen. With the false sense of entitlement globally today times sure have changed.

90% of the whiners here wouldn't think twice about dropping $100 USD on games that they think need Gsync or $200 on an SSD that was also not spec'd as part of the system. Then all the complaining about sending in your machine with the hard drive in it. Is everyone forgetting UEFI and digital entitlements? This is why I specifically remove the original drive and put it away, so I can simply pop it back in for time like this.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Jeee. Please stay on topic.
    @Meeliskt - could you provide more info regarding the "Baltic states" response? What do you mean working? Started to work or actually we have the first possitive upgrades done? is it known how long does it takes to upgrade at your case? What about HDD/SDD drives? Have you send them or not?

New ROGer Array

Just got this email back today, I'm from Chicago, IL.

For this issue, have you firstly vote in the poll under this forum?
    Unfortunately this upgrade currently hasn't been officially accounced to all the Local service centers, so I am afraid you wouldn't be able to apply this upgrade this
    time.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Calling me out on what? That I ran a trace route using visual trace route pro and you can't vote? What a joke! If you worked in a call center then you would know. I am an expert. I don't post BS. If I don't know I don't post conjecture. Look around the forums and you will see plenty of places that I read but don't post. yoh have to get up earlier than that.
    Called you out on you claiming every single level 1 technicians in the world are computer illiterates, not on your trace route. I wonder if you even bothered reading what I wrote. You're posting bull****. I work in a call center. I know level 1's aren't computer illiterates.

JustinThyme PC Specs
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    OS Win10 Pro 1809

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
    Called you out on you claiming every single level 1 technicians in the world are computer illiterates, not on your trace route. I wonder if you even bothered reading what I wrote. You're posting bull****. I work in a call center. I know level 1's aren't computer illiterates.
    I have no clue what your grudge is but at least be consistent. In your post you said "I worked in a call center" as in past tense now you "I work in a call center" Make up your mind already. You lie about where you work, You lie about voting on a poll that you still cant vote on.

Never did I say anywhere that Level 1 call center people are computer illiterate and nowhere did I say all call centers are that way so stop making things up. What I said was MOST call center level one have an issue turning on a PC. Stop already with the lies and posting things I didn't say.

What call center do you work for? I'm a platform engineer for the largest manufacturers of UPS systems on the planet. Our call center goes to the Philippines and they have a power point presentation they follow, more than 3000 people manning the phones. When warranted for customers who pay for it there is a small handful of level 2 TS that are actually seasoned in their product lines and actually know what they are talking about without reading a prompt. I also do the critical power for hundreds of other call centers and every single one of those operate the same way. There are few call centers in the US, most are now outsourced. I even have to jump through hoops for internal support with company VPN issues I have to call and talk to someone in India who reads through a prompt then when they figure out that their power point presentation cant fix it they log a ticket and I get a call back from a tech.

This rings true for Dell, HP, Sun, Cray, Apple, Gateway and IBM just to name a few. I know because I have been there.
    Seeing how you are so smart from working in a call center what is the binary state on a P/N junction without reverse bias applied? I don't even think google can help you out on that one but if you were an actual tech you should know right off the top of your head.

While there may be a very small number of call centers where the techs actually answer the phones they are very few and far between and limited to small numbers.

Now is that all you have? That you called me out on something I never said? Get a grip and get a life. Go ahead and post up more of your lies and BS if you want, Im done replying as there is one thing that I know I am completely incapable of is having a battle of wits with an unarmed individual.

Its obvious you came here with a personal vendetta. As you have not posted a single thing about anything other than trying your best to through me under the bus. Go back to your room and pop your zits sonny. You have to lift your leg high if you want to run with the big dogs!

ROG Member Array

Oh no, I worded it differently. The point still stands though. I'm not unfamiliar with call centers.
    And I've never lied about where I work or the poll. Now you're just making stuff up.
    I love how you can't handle people calling you out so you have to resort to insults. At least try to keep it in a nice tone. I've done that, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that either.

JustinThyme PC Specs
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    OS Win10 Pro 1809

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
    Oh no, I worded it differently. The point still stands though. I'm not unfamiliar with call centers.
    And I've never lied about where I work or the poll. Now you're just making stuff up.
    I love how you can't handle people calling you out so you have to resort to insults. At least try to keep it in a nice tone. I've done that, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FacepalmVaultBoy.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	55708

So whats your status on your Gsync update or is your call center not handling that either?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FacepalmVaultBoy.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	55708

So whats your status on your Gsync update or is your call center not handling that either?
    Unfortunately my pc isn't available to receive the upgrade.

Page 31 of 138 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast