View Poll Results: Are you interested in the G-SYNC upgrade program?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in the Americas

76 32.90%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in EMEA

109 47.19%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in APAC

15 6.49%
  • Yes I’m interested and I live in another region (reply to post with your country)

31 13.42%
Page 96 of 138 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array chappmaster PC Specs
    chappmaster PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JL
    MotherboardAsus
    Processori7-4720HQ
    Memory (part number)M471B1G73DB0-YK0
    Graphics Card #1GeForce GTX 965M
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio
    MonitorLG Display LP173WF
    Storage #1PNY CS1311 480GB SSD
    Storage #2HGST HTS541010A9E680
    CPU Coolerstock
    Mouse Razer Ouroboros
    OS Windows 10 home
    Network RouterApple extreme

G751jl

do the G751jl get the G-sync upgrade as well i know theres a shortage on replacement parts but i can wait

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    We'll have someone contact you as soon as possible.
    Thank you @Bahz & @cl-Albert,
    I was joking about the whole returning my new, totally awesome G752VY DH78K notebook
    for full refund, this new notebook is the real deal, power house of a great ROG G Series notebook.
    I'd be cutting my nose to spite my face w/o that beast G752VY.
    Also, please know that I'm not upset that my G751JY-DH71 isn't getting the G-SYNC upgrade
    at this time, only that its' taking so long to get it back w/o the G-SYNC upgrade I'd
    sent it in for. However, thank you both for any help w/ getting my G751JY-DH71 unit back
    until &/or if the ASUS US Service Center receives any G751JY G-SYNC upgrade parts w/ any
    4th Generation Intel Core i7 CPUs' other than the Intel Core i7-4750HQ CPU.
    Last edited by Jon G; 04-20-2016 at 03:06 AM.

ROG Member Array

@Bahz No one contacted me regarding my situation. Also my laptop cuts off power supply on full load. (runs on battery )
    I know it takes time , but even an email with further instructions would be nice to get after downgrade like mine.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by slav82 View Post
    @Bahz No one contacted me regarding my situation. Also my laptop cuts off power supply on full load. (runs on battery )
    I know it takes time , but even an email with further instructions would be nice to get after downgrade like mine.
    I've sent another email to follow up with Poland service team, we'll have someone contact you very soon.

I've proposed this long ago...when sending something in for support, mark the part that's likely to be replaced (in this case the motherboard) with a marker, or white correcting paste or something.
    It should be seen from the service bay by someone who knows about this (a customer). So in case you find a board that has a mark on it, you know that they did not replace your board with a new one, just swapped it with another customer or fiddled around with it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Bahz, someone needs to sort my laptop out ASAP, i have just received it but it doesn't even start, its charged, i have tried multiple hard drives, it comes on for a few seconds and then crashes. this is the most horrendous service i have ever received and to think i actually paid for the service, its unbelievable.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by yahya32 View Post
    Bahz, someone needs to sort my laptop out ASAP, i have just received it but it doesn't even start, its charged, i have tried multiple hard drives, it comes on for a few seconds and then crashes. this is the most horrendous service i have ever received and to think i actually paid for the service, its unbelievable.
    if i were you, i would ask for an upgrade for the model. that is basically unacceptable. if others had it, why should you not? (i refer to the guy who got a JY from his JT)

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I've sent another email to follow up with Poland service team, we'll have someone contact you very soon.
    Thank you Bahz for your help and support. Any chance i could get i4870HQ ? Or anything better for my PTSD after upgrade ? All in your hands

@yahya32 should get a free upgrade from the G751JY-X?X? w/o G-SYNC he sent in
    to a new G752VY-DH78K period. That would right this bad upgrade experience
    for him! 40 days w/ no working G751JY w/ G-SYNC, wow.
    @slav82 w/ the G751JY w/o G-SYNC down graded to the G751JT w/ G-SYNC, hang in there,
    you may just get a new G752VY-DH78K as well w/o having to pay additional fee!
    As for myself, in US I'll be happy just to get the same G751JY-DH71 I sent in back
    w/o the currently postponed until further notice G-SYNC upgrade. 30 days & it still hasn't shipped back yet!
    @cl-Albert thank you for following up on this until my unit is finally returned as is.
    Last edited by Jon G; 04-19-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by yahya32 View Post
    I have followed up with the service manager in the UK, he'll have someone contact you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Page 96 of 138 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast