New ROGer Array

Asus G74Sx Drivers?

UPDATE: Just resorted to asking a friend for his recently updated driver set-up. All is well.

Hey guys,

I've looked around Google for some information regarding this situation, and I couldn't really find anything concrete. I was wondering if anyone who owns a G74 could tell me which drivers they have.

I recently had a very bad virus and had to replace my main drive. I've lost my recovery disc a long time ago as well. I was able to do a clean install but now I need to manually install all my drivers. I know that Asus has a website that gives driver suggestions and download links... but I swear that some of my old drivers were different from all of the ones they list!

I have an idea in which order I need to install all of them, but again, I'd really appreciate it if some kind soul could list his or her own current drivers.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Poopstrain; 11-21-2014 at 02:53 AM.

New ROGer Array

drivers

georgestanley4680@yahoo.com email me or text 760-535-1268 I have a new backup BR disc ...

New ROGer Array

Also looking for Asus G74sx recovery disks

Hey guys,

I also cannot find any help online to create or buy these disks. Does anyone have any information on how to create/download/buy them for this ROG model?
    Thanks very much for any information.