Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED problems GOLD20TH-GTX980TI-P-6G-GAMING SLI

Sygma980ti
Level 7
Hello.
Please help 😃
I have two cards GOLD20TH-GTX980TI-P-6G-GAMING SLI.
Top Cards in "light loading" have yellow color Led. and only at "heavy loading" is changed to red.
the second card working normal. Led in "light loading" - Blue, "Mid loading" - Yellow, "Heavy loading" - Red.

This not normal?
the temperature/loading/voltage of the same video card, and the colors are different =(
Button "safe mode" did not help

Thank you!
---------
i7-5960x, asus x99-e ws, corsair 1500i, 64gbram, 2x asus 980 ti SLI.
4 REPLIES 4

Even at the start? in the bios too? loading more than 50%? 😃 its fantastic 😃

Video: https://youtu.be/nkUQlr-iTMQ?t=194
Matrix 980 ti - sister "980 ti gold" in SLI.

Vlada011
Level 10
GOD....How these Matrix Gold look inside case...
I never liked some card so much after EVGA 580 Classified ULTRA and now MATRIX Gold.
I recognized X99-E WS even before I checked in signature... That's hard core configuration.

I would keep on stock everything... :D...
OK I joke, not i7-5960X is to slow in single threaded application until reach 4.0-4.2GHz. He need to go up, but graphic cards on default,
and that's 20-30% over reference.

c4g4ner
Level 7
Try to update also the GPUTweak II to the new version lunched just seven days ago, to 1.1.8.3, maybe that will help you stabilized the colors work on both graphics.
Here, https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/GOLD20TH-GTX980TI-P-6G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/

By the way, as Vlada say well, try to do a system OCK by it's own AI Suite tool program Turbo V EVO for make work all cores at +4 GHz. Normally it does it self only you need a good liquid CPU cooler...
On other things, try update your MB with last bios, but not only this, also the chipset and all components on the MB, as Intel ME, USB, etc...
On bios look to configure or check the pci-e graphic ports that it work ok for SLI at x8, that's important!...