ROG Member Array

Daemon Tools for M8E says license is revoked

Hi everyone. I got my new m8e moving up from another asus Rog with the 3770k. I had daemon tools on it and used it all the time with no problems. I tried installing this one and it says "blocked license" The software license was blocked.

Any ideas?

ROG Enthusiast Array nightstrike PC Specs
    nightstrike PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Samsung NP-R580-JSB1US
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i7-6700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3866C18Q-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2Intel HD 530
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro MZ-V6P512
    Storage #2Western Digital WD6001FZWX
    CPU CoolerPhantek PH-TC12DX
    CaseCM Storm Trooper
    Power SupplySeasonic SSR-850TD
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC88U

I've been fighting with Asus support for several months now dealing with the same issue. My M8E came with only the trial version. They are now claiming that they have never provided the retail version of the software (which is a complete lie, as they have done this for the past 5 years). When I pointed out that they advertise the 1-year license, they shot me back a copy of the disclaimer that says that bundled software is subject to change without notice. Apparently, that also means that they will continue to advertise software that they have no intention of providing.

While Asus has the best hardware development team out there, their customer support is the absolute worst. Honestly, I'm amazed that they are able to keep customers at all with the way they treat complaints.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array DeathtoGnomes PC Specs
    DeathtoGnomes PC Specs
    MotherboardSabertooth 990FX Rev2.0
    ProcessorAMD-9370 @4.4 not OC'd
    Memory (part number)2x8g G.skill
    Graphics Card #1R9280X-DC2T-3GD5
    Sound Cardon-board
    Monitor2x Dell 2440L
    Storage #160SP 240G SSD
    Storage #22TB + 1TB + 1TB platter drives
    CPU CoolerCM Nepton 280L
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Primo w/10 fans
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Cool something....
    Mouse Pad Vanguard:SOH image one
    Headset/Speakers Spks: AC43
    OS win10

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrike View Post
    I've been fighting with Asus support for several months now dealing with the same issue. My M8E came with only the trial version. They are now claiming that they have never provided the retail version of the software (which is a complete lie, as they have done this for the past 5 years). When I pointed out that they advertise the 1-year license, they shot me back a copy of the disclaimer that says that bundled software is subject to change without notice. Apparently, that also means that they will continue to advertise software that they have no intention of providing.

While Asus has the best hardware development team out there, their customer support is the absolute worst. Honestly, I'm amazed that they are able to keep customers at all with the way they treat complaints.
    If you think thats bad...they keep using a selling point that it has first class top of the line software (Suite, GpuTweak, etc.), software that only has a 60% chance of working correctly, IF, if at all.
    SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly.