cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Game First IV Beta Issues

konfliqt
Level 7
So I know its beta but I'd really like this to work soon as it would save me buying a load balancing router for my two connections. Couldn't find any feedback options or old threads.

At the moment my issues are that it has
1. High CPU usage at around 10%-15% idle (compared with 0.2% on Game First III)
2. Not accepting decimal points for your speed inputs or recording the speed test exactly like Game First III.
3. That the program seems to get stuck and timeout as you scroll down the programs list but also makes the system programs that require internet access hang/lag.
4. The network usage doesn't update for each program - gets stuck showing the same size Mbps bar for one forever.
5 REPLIES 5

konfliqt
Level 7
Just to also add, the multiple connections do not work at all. Changing which program goes thru Ethernet or wifi does nothing at all and the program stays on the original ethernet connection/ip. Cmon asus 😛

Bahz
Level 12
The latest version (1.5.17) will fix all the uses you mentioned in the original post, please download the latest software at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/GameFirst_IV_Beta_Installer_Ver_1517.zip?_ga=1.232050970...

Make sure that you uninstall the previous version before installing this version.

DSD27
Level 7
does this work on Z87 boards?

triangle
Level 7
which is better for gaming : AUTO:Intelligent Mode or Manual with GAME or Manual with User Define? Please help me make a decision.

triangle wrote:
which is better for gaming : AUTO:Intelligent Mode or Manual with GAME or Manual with User Define? Please help me make a decision.

I'm using the int mode and all my games ar running smooth with low pings