cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hero VIII Alpha / AI Suite III not registering h110i Water Pump speed

BarneyC
Level 8
Finally the entire machine is physically built but there is an oddity. I have a Corsair h110i with a pair of Noctua 140mm fans. The h110i is plugged in to the water pump header, the fans to CPU & CPU OPT.

If I look in the Corsair Link software I can see and control the water pump.

AI Suite is clocking the fans just fine but doesn't even provide a speed for the pump let alone allow control.

Has anyone else seen this or know if this is normal? Does it matter?
5 REPLIES 5

Nope. In BIOS there is a n/a in the monitor section. Not sure why the m/b is getting nothing but Corsair Link does (unless Corsair is relying upon the USB link).

Chino
Level 15
Perhaps someone with a Corsair cooler can confirm if the pump speed is visible at all on the motherboard's side.

Does the lead you have plugged into the Pump Header have a tacho wire (usually blue)? If it does, then you should be able to read RMP in the BIOS and if it's displaying in the BIOS it should then show in AI Suite. If you have a Tacho wire and still get no reading then you could try testing it in one of the Chassis Fan headers. You need to determine first that it is connected correctly, then if it is the pump at fault or the motherboard header.

Sounds like a plan. I'll try to open her up tonight for a look see