View Poll Results: Would you be interested in having your mods and projects featured on our website?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah!

53 91.38%
  • Maybe

5 8.62%
  • Probably not, I'm just not that talented

0 0%

Threaded View

Ex-employee Array

Would you be interested in having your mods and projects featured on our website?

This thread is what started this idea:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Share-your-PCs!

Since the Show us Share your PCs thread has been very successful I wanted to ask if you would be interested if we had a program to show the best of best builds in the world?

The idea is to only show the best of the best builds so if your project is picked then your creation is viewed by others as being one of the best in the world. Be recognized for your amazing work and become a legendary figure among the ROG community!

We plan to upgrade our forums to a brand new and much improved interactive forum later this year and we'll have a lot of new and cool features to make the forum much more fun. We'll also be changing over to a new website and we plan to focus on showing off a lot of user created content.

I'll share more with you all once more information is available. Let us know if you have any awesome ideas.