cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you be interested in having your mods and projects featured on our website?

Bahz
Level 12
This thread is what started this idea:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?22883-Show-us-Share-your-PCs!

Since the Show us Share your PCs thread has been very successful I wanted to ask if you would be interested if we had a program to show the best of best builds in the world?

The idea is to only show the best of the best builds so if your project is picked then your creation is viewed by others as being one of the best in the world. Be recognized for your amazing work and become a legendary figure among the ROG community!

We plan to upgrade our forums to a brand new and much improved interactive forum later this year and we'll have a lot of new and cool features to make the forum much more fun. We'll also be changing over to a new website and we plan to focus on showing off a lot of user created content.

I'll share more with you all once more information is available. Let us know if you have any awesome ideas.
26 REPLIES 26

Nate152
I've seen a lot of nice pc's in the build section of the forum and some just blow me away.

I think this is a great idea Bahz I voted Hell yeah !

chrsplmr
Level 18
"... user created content.", Awesome concept. .c.

yea that would be great

Ntwlf
Level 12
I 2nd Nate152's comment on member's builds, as there are a lot of great builds posted by members.
This would be an awesome idea to give recognition to the "Best of the Best" builds/builders.

Having a monthly or quarterly pick "Best of the Best", with 3 runner's up recognized as well and then at years end "Best of the Best Ultimate" winner.
Just a thought...

Bahz
Level 12
Thank you all for all your feedback.

@Ntwlf that's a great idea, I have it written down and I'll mention your idea at our next meeting, thanks! 🙂

Ntwlf
Level 12
@Bahz your welcome, glad you liked my comment.

There's so many great build's, It would be kind of disappointing to only have (1) winner for the year or set time frame. Having a few runners up additionally would give others some recognition as well. Then an end of year Ultimate Pick from the monthly or quarterly Best of the Best would top it all off, and if space allows a showing of all the runners up for the year.

It's hard to imagine what kind of creative and awesome builds that could arise from this kind of recognition.

Looking forward to seeing the new features to the forum/etc. Not saying anything is wrong with the existing forum though.

Ntwlf wrote:
@Bahz your welcome, glad you liked my comment.

There's so many great build's, It would be kind of disappointing to only have (1) winner for the year or set time frame. Having a few runners up additionally would give others some recognition as well. Then an end of year Ultimate Pick from the monthly or quarterly Best of the Best would top it all off, and if space allows a showing of all the runners up for the year.

It's hard to imagine what kind of creative and awesome builds that could arise from this kind of recognition.

Looking forward to seeing the new features to the forum/etc. Not saying anything is wrong with the existing forum though.

Thanks again for the feedback.

We have a lot of things planned for the new ROG Forum, but since we're creating everything from scratch so means it'll take extra time to test everything to make sure it's working before it goes live. I think the plan is around the end of the year before we'll have the new forum ready.

Menthol
Level 14
Although "I'm just not that talented" I enjoy viewing others talent.

Menthol wrote:
Although "I'm just not that talented" I enjoy viewing others talent.

Same with me 😄