cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSI AfterBurner/RivaTuner nor Fraps are not showing FPS In Street Fighter V

kennyreid95
Level 8
Please help guys, I tried Rivatuner and Fraps. I made sure the settings are correct, I did everything right, I even looked at a youtube tutorial on how to view fps in game with RivaTuner. I still do not see fps in Street Fighter V. What other program shows fps in game that works with every game?
my real name is kenneth matthew reid
8 REPLIES 8

Nate152
Frames Per Second are shown beside D3D11.

Click on the gear on msi afterburner then click the monitoring tab. Put a checkmark beside framerate, then check the onscreen display box, beside framerate it should show "in OSD."

Nate152
Hi kenny

Frames Per Second is shown beside D3D11.

Click on the gear on msi afterburner then click the monitoring tab. Put a checkmark beside framerate, then check the "show in onscreen display" box, beside framerate it should show "in OSD."

You can also have it show cpu temp and cpu usage by installing HWInfo.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi kenny

Frames Per Second is shown beside D3D11.

Click on the gear on msi afterburner then click the monitoring tab. Put a checkmark beside framerate, then check the onscreen display box, beside framerate it should show "in OSD."

You can also have it show cpu temp and cpu usage by installing HWInfo.

Just so you know all other games work just fine with RivaTuner. Street Fighter V is the only game that fps in game won't work 😞

Nate152
Ok,

I don't have GTAV or FRAPS installed but it should work with afterburner.

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
Here they have it working with FRAPS.

I like RivaTuner better. So why won't rivatuner fps counter work with Street Fighter V?

Nate152 wrote:
Here they have it working with FRAPS.

Nate?

Nate152