New ROGer Array

Asus ROG G20AJ Some questions

Hello Everybody!

I have some questions regarding my ROG G20AJ PC.

1. Strange fan behaviour when im at the desktop just reading a Website or installing a software the fans go all up then begin to go quieter.
    This is a little annoying and happens when im just started the PC minutes ago! What i noticed is that the temps go all up to 58c when im just at the desktop. Is there a way that the fans stay quit during normal Desktop usage like browsing etc.?
    Another thing that i noticed when i was gaming The Witcher 3 the fans where not disturbing loud or anything i found they were even quieter then in Desktop usage

2. Is there any reset button on this PC ?

3. Also i tried to start Acronis True Image System Rebuilder when i boot the PC to install my Windows 10 copy from my backup. I put the USB stick as first boot option and then it starts and give me the option to choose some options like universal system restore etc.
    It seems to do something after i choose any option but then afterwards the screen goes black and nothing happens! I tried to disable secure boot with the same results as before. So what im doing wrong?
    Please note that i tried the same stick with Acronis on my other PC with an ASUS Maximus V gene Board and started with no problems into the Acronis rescue.