cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phoebus Solo Driver

InternetOwl
Level 8
ASUS has posted a new beta 1.1.3 Phoebus Solo driver that has the Sonic Studio software included as of today (02/25/2016). It is not listed under the regular Phoebus driver list for some reason and other than including the Sonic Studio software it says nothing about what has been fixed.

Thought you all should know. :cool:
7 REPLIES 7

masana
Level 7
Hello,
Anyway Flex Bass II does not work after installing the driver ...
So not terrible in made ​​.

does this beta have the Dolby home theater available?
does the sonic studio provide better sound?

No, the new interface is not better than Dolby Home. and it does not have Dolby Home.. i went back to the older driver.
i7-4790k + Corsair H80i | Asus Maximus VII Ranger | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866 | Sapphire R9-290 OC Vapor-X 4GB | Asus Xonar Phoebus + Audio Technica M50 | 1xSSD Corsair 120 GB | 4x1 TB Seagate HDD | Corsair CX750M | Corsair Carbide 300R | Razer Taipan + Logitech G11 | Windows 10 64bit

not working sonic radar pro... good driver!!! :mad:

1st lol whats up with all this "verification" wow..

Since this card was launched.. and every other card and Mother board so for so on.. ASUS never ever listens to the people that by the card.

This new driver.. bass is GONE!.. just turning SOME settings on.. its AWFUL sounding.. again.. bass.. haha.. now days... no bass settings
Bass boost is on.. UP as far as it can go. The sound changes but BASS does not get deeper just the sound goes quieter..

My son has one of the older Asus sound cards where you HAVE to use a 3rd party MOD drivers HAHA....does ANYONE test this stuff 1st?

SO yeah..back to the older drivers.. OH SAVE THEM.. I am guessing at some point they ASUS will just delete them and make you use just ONE

Florin wrote:
No, the new interface is not better than Dolby Home. and it does not have Dolby Home.. i went back to the older driver.

thanks buddy...i really love the card but with this drivers taking out all the good features that card can deliver is useless

Sneeky
Level 7
This driver is Pooh , going back to previous one