cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with his right upper USB port G 752VY .

Avtor
Level 7
Hello . I have so problem . I have a laptop ASUS G 752VY . The problem with the right top USB port . When you connect any USB device the laptop does not respond . But the mouse or the phone is charging from it . But when I connect to other ports on the laptop published the characteristic sound of the connection and all is fine !!! And when connected to this port even audio no connection ( But the mouse and the phone is charging !
2 REPLIES 2

Clintlgm
Level 14
Yes sounds like its only working USB 2.0 and Not USB 3.0? if it is only one port and the other 3 are no problems then its probably a hardware issue as the left side ports are on the same daughter card
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

JustinThyme
Level 13
Sounds like the data bus isn't connecting whether it be on the mother board or at the connector. If this is a new machine and you have the option to do an exchange I would pursue that avenue as quickly as possible as I know Russia isn't very liberal with exchange or return policies. If that is not an option you will most likely require warranty repair. Seeing how that connector is mounted directly to the motherboard most places will simply change out the mother board them send the defective one back to the factory for repair then it goes on the shelf for the next RMA needing a board replacement.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein