Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Far Cry Primal

Hurtman
Level 7
Hi All.
The problem with event http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/far-cry-primal/#
Click redeem now button,choose region,writing S/N and PPID,there is an inscription "Your submission is over limitation, please try again after 24 hours."
I tried to write to the e-mail, which is listed in the Event.
Comes the answer to the mail "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender"
8 REPLIES 8

CRUNCHY123
Level 7
i just sent my 4th email and it has not been returned so seems they have emptied there inbox finally

i had several different messages when trying to claim my code
incorrect serial, over limitation and the most annoying .... that my card was not sold during the promotional period
which is wrong as i purchased my fury on the 16th february ..... the terms and conditions say nothing about
old stock being exempt from the far cry offer only that you must purchase one of a list of cards between 15th feb and 30 april.

Bahz
Level 12
We're getting thousands of applications on a daily basis and the mail server was overloaded, the issue is now resolved.

Bahz wrote:
We're getting thousands of applications on a daily basis and the mail server was overloaded, the issue is now resolved.

i understand you are overloaded, but do you have any idea of a response time for the farcry code emails ?
it would help plenty of people if we could know how long we should wait before overloading your email server again 😛

Hurtman
Level 7
Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender :mad:
did not get still the key

Bahz
Level 12
Hey guys,

From what I know the mailbox is now insanely huge, it won't be possible to be full. When was the last time you guys sent in your request? Please send it again if it failed the previous time.

If it still isn't working, please PM me with your contact info and I'll pass it to the correct team.

Thanks,
Bahz

Hurtman
Level 7
"Dear User,
After checking, your data is qualified to get “Far Cry Primal” key code.
Please refer to the key code as below.
Thank you for joining this promotion!"
😮

Thank you very much!!!

All sorted, thanks Bahz

Hi,
I bought a Asus GTX970 at 06.04.16. But when i tipe in my data at this site: http://www.asus.com/EVENT/VGA/FAR-CRY-PRIMAL/
it says, i bought it an another selling period or something like that. can some body help? I already followed the steps for
troubleshooting and wrote an email to the admin, but there was no reaction till now.
Thx Cheech123456
Sorry, my Fault, the Answer was at the Spam Folder. Thx