cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS option request for ROG boards

aceisme
Level 10
I was wondering if ASUS could implement the PCH RGB lighting option in future ROG BIOS versions. You should be able to set the PCH colour from the BIOS directly. Would this be something ASUS can look into?
8 REPLIES 8

seanbarkley
Level 8
Amen to this! This is something they should have added from the beginning (mostly seeing that Aura doesn't save changes after turning the PC off).

It's funny because there's an AsLed "something" process running all the time in the background, but it can't be openned or modified...:/

Arron
Level 7
+1 to this! They changed the led from pulsing red to rainbow somewhere along the way, So I'm sure they can add full colour options in the bios. I shut down my PC every night so changing the colour on each start up is inconvenient.

seanbarkley
Level 8
Exactly. My Corsair H100i and NZXT Hue+ save led color settings perfectly after turning off the PC, Why M8F can't is beyond my comprehension.

Code_Frenzy
Level 9
+1.

Stukow
Level 7
+1.

Anyone from ASUS care to reply to this thread?

AirRookie
Level 7
the ASUS Z170 Hero needs a Fixed cpu speed option like the msi motherboards have, when my cpu is overclocked to 4.8GHz @ 1.355V with manual voltage because even when I disabled speedstep the cpu multiplayer hovers around 40 to 48 not at constant 48 but when I disabled turbo mode too that it stays at 4GHz even when it's overclock at 4.8GHz

AirRookie wrote:
the ASUS Z170 Hero needs a Fixed cpu speed option like the msi motherboards have, when my cpu is overclocked to 4.8GHz @ 1.355V with manual voltage because even when I disabled speedstep the cpu multiplayer hovers around 40 to 48 not at constant 48 but when I disabled turbo mode too that it stays at 4GHz even when it's overclock at 4.8GHz

Set Windows to high performance mode in power options - this will fix the ratio at Turbo.