cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matrix 580 LED Load Indicator

_Deep
Level 7
hello there

i am new at this forum and also got the first question... i just owned my 580 matrix a few days ago and realized that the indicator got 5 levels with which it tells you the loading status...ok but mines is at idle permanent on light loading( light blue)...that means that my matrix does not go in the safe mode..??does anyone got the solution for my problem??i saw all other load stats like vilett, red and dark blue...

thx in advance and sorry for my bad english

.deep
Intel Core i7 3770K @4,5Ghz 1,164V cooled by Prolimatech Megahalem with Noiseblocker Multiframes
ASUS R.O.G Maximus IV Extreme Z-68
4x4GB G.SKiLL RipjawsX 1600Mhz
Gainward GeForce 680 GTX OC Phantom
ASUS R.O.G Xonar Phoebus
Corsair AX850 PSU
Edifier S550 5.1 Gaming System
Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Headphone
Samsung SSD 830 Series 128 GB @Windows Enterprise x64
Seagate Barracuda XT 7200.12 2000GB Hard Disc
2 REPLIES 2

cravinmild
Level 11
Your asking when you will see the Green light?..... if so then you will not see green untill the safemode is pressed on the back of the card (by the dvi connectors). When this button is pressed and the pc is restarted the gpu will enter safemode, revert to stock bios and the green load indicator light will be lit then. When you return to normal gpu operation the lights will cycle through the other colors again.

_Deep
Level 7
thought the green light stands for 2D idle modus. i did interprate safe mode wrong. then everything is alright.
Intel Core i7 3770K @4,5Ghz 1,164V cooled by Prolimatech Megahalem with Noiseblocker Multiframes
ASUS R.O.G Maximus IV Extreme Z-68
4x4GB G.SKiLL RipjawsX 1600Mhz
Gainward GeForce 680 GTX OC Phantom
ASUS R.O.G Xonar Phoebus
Corsair AX850 PSU
Edifier S550 5.1 Gaming System
Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Headphone
Samsung SSD 830 Series 128 GB @Windows Enterprise x64
Seagate Barracuda XT 7200.12 2000GB Hard Disc