cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus viii formula led aura problems

Gofran
Level 8
After bios update 1504 aura led light will not save the option that i want after restart or shutdown pc please help
28 REPLIES 28

bayfront_benny
Level 9
My Hero Alpha would not hold its settings on 1402 or now on 1504 if I shut it down and cut the power at the UPS or via the power switch on the PSU.

If I just shut down or restart no problem.

I have the same problem with my M8F. Do the ASUS people ever look at these posts.

seanbarkley
Level 8
It's a know issue (for users at least). At first I thought it may be a bug, but incredibly it seems to be that way... sigh...:/

Nate152
Hi guys

Let your psu switch on after shutting down your pc to keep the Aura lighting settings.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi guys

Let your psu switch on after shutting down your pc to keep the Aura lighting settings.

The thing is: why? In my case I have the PC in my bedroom and oviously don't want to see lights while sleeping or studying. My Corsair H100i and NZXT Hue+ can save settings while turned off. Why this can't, specially knowing that is a product designed to fit many color configurations, is a nonsense.

Make Aura save settings and start with the OS shouldn't be that hard right?

Same problem for me.

B150 PRO gaming AURA ITX same problem

Arron
Level 7
+1 The led colour should be available to set in the BIOS.

Unfortunately putting it to sleep does not turn off the LED's, the only way to get them to turn off is by turning off the psu switch.