cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hitman 6

Heini
Level 11
Anybody trying the newest in the Hitman franchise? If so what are your thoughts?
7 REPLIES 7

Nate152
Hi Heini

I have not played hitman 6 but it looks incredibly real for a game, I might have to put this one on the list.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Heini

I have not played hitman 6 but it looks incredibly real for a game, I might have to put this one on the list.

It looks real cause they have a real actors participated in the video.

As for me, I also wait for some decent reviews. Until then no purchase. DJI Mavic 2 Pro vs Zoom drones.

Pushka wrote:
It looks real cause they have a real actors participated in the video.

As for me, I also wait for some decent reviews. Until then no purchase.

The game is really worthy of attention, it is addictive, it is difficult to break away ... 😄
I advise you to pay attention to it, I'm sure you will not regret ...:cool:

Heini
Level 11
Not real actors. It's done with the same engine (Glacier 2) as Absolution but with more detail. I went from 100+fps to 70+fps on Ultra with all settings maxed, compared to Absolution.

Nate152
Is it time to add the other titan x to your rig?

At least I think you have 2. 🙂

Nate152 wrote:
Is it time to add the other titan x to your rig? At least I think you have 2. 🙂

I have two but I don't have to. hahahahahahahahahahaha

But seriously... I'm good with 70+fps and I don't want to move to another case to allow for another cooler.

Heini
Level 11
15 months later..... I've been playing the Hitman series since "Hitman: Codename 47" (Y2K). From a purists point of view it lacks a little but that's to be expected with a different developer calling the shots. However, with the great graphics and game play combined with the large maps and multiple ways to execute the targets I'd give it a definite thumbs up.